Week 3 Preseason Chatter Thread - 8/22/13-8/23/13

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Let it go, Booze.

He out-negroed White Negro. Deal with it.
I was more upset about Ware claiming he was "pissed" about it but didn't so much as get in Tate's face or come to Lee's aid while he was on the ground.

Yea, he sure was angry.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Redskins look like a well oiled machine with their 3rd string QB. I bet we come out and look like dog shat again.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Beer and football....there are very few combinations that beat this one.

As an aside, I wish I could get a lifetime supply of Sam Adam's Summer Ale. It's so damn good.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I really hate the sound of Theesman's voice.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If CJ Spiller can stay healthy, he can be one of the 10 best offensive weapons in all of football.

He's that talented.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
And just when I say that, he gets hurt.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That is why I am amazed he is ranked so highly in FF circles.
It's because he's a serious candidate to lead the league in yards from scrimmage if he does stay healthy.

That's a big IF, but still.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Shit, even Sexy Rexy is doing decent in this system. I thought DCs spent all offseason boning up on the read option.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That little bastard Moss can still help a team.

The slot is a perfect spot for him giving his age and the skills he's lost due to said age. But he's still quick, still has speed, and he's proven to be a pretty savvy guy.

We could have had him last year too when he was released, but we insisted on going with Ogletree. :doh

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's because he's a serious candidate to lead the league in yards from scrimmage if he does stay healthy.

That's a big IF, but still.
He's a tease. Not as bad as Felix Jones was, but similar. He's not reliable. More like Reggie Bush, who has never found a way to kill it for sixteen games.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That little bastard Moss can still help a team.

The slot is a perfect spot for him giving his age and the skills he's lost due to said age. But he's still quick, still has speed, and he's proven to be a pretty savvy guy.

We could have had him last year too when he was released, but we insisted on going with Ogletree. :doh
What makes you think he wanted to come to Dallas?

Veterans want to win. Not go play for a .500 team.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
He's a tease. Not as bad as Felix Jones was, but similar. He's not reliable. More like Reggie Bush, who has never found a way to kill it for sixteen games.
Bush turned into a solid runner between the tackles while in Miami. I didn't think he had it in him.

I think the Detroit offense is a good fit for him and he's going to make them even more explosive.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
What makes you think he wanted to come to Dallas?

Veterans want to win. Not go play for a .500 team.
Maybe he didn't, but I'm willing to guess we had zero interest either way.

I mean, after all, we don't bring in guys that might actually threaten to make the team.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bush turned into a solid runner between the tackles while in Miami. I didn't think he had it in him.

I think the Detroit offense is a good fit for him and he's going to make them even more explosive.
He is still not a guy I would take high in Fantasy Football. Hell, some have Spiller in the top five. That's crazy, he will never make it.

Top Bottom