User Tag List

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Random Tech thread.

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Props. I’ll check those out.
    There's a website called experticity. You know how store employees get discounts on products? well, this is a company that worked with stores to make sure the employees knew about the products they sold (at least that's what I was told). So you sign up with them, watch a few vids or read some info and take a short quiz and you get discounts on the products. Tons of companies listed for all sorts of products. Jaybird is one of them. Do the stuff for the X3's and you can get a pair for 50% off. I think they were normally $149 or so at retail stores, I got mine for $60. Go take a look.

Just moved into my new place and it seems the only logical place to put my 60' TV is mounting it above the fireplace. I'm a little skeptical about doing so for obvious reasons but I don't see a better place for it. Any input?

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Just moved into my new place and it seems the only logical place to put my 60' TV is mounting it above the fireplace. I'm a little skeptical about doing so for obvious reasons but I don't see a better place for it. Any input?
    If you're worried about the heat, don't. It won't hurt your TV.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    There's a website called experticity. You know how store employees get discounts on products? well, this is a company that worked with stores to make sure the employees knew about the products they sold (at least that's what I was told). So you sign up with them, watch a few vids or read some info and take a short quiz and you get discounts on the products. Tons of companies listed for all sorts of products. Jaybird is one of them. Do the stuff for the X3's and you can get a pair for 50% off. I think they were normally $149 or so at retail stores, I got mine for $60. Go take a look.
    What employer did you put down?

City of Fort Worth.

I think law enforcement was one of their targets. It isn't like they actually check though.

What employer did you put down?
    Were you able to get signed up?

No response yet. If approved, I'm supposed to receive a Group Code to enter before the shopping list is opened to me.

Not sure, it's been a while. But I would have thought you'd have heard something by now. I don't think it took that long for mine.

No response yet. If approved, I'm supposed to receive a Group Code to enter before the shopping list is opened to me.
    Probably slowed the process for them since they have never heard the name pdom and there not sure if it is tied to ISIS.
    Since Day One

11. The following user likes this post: