Video Game Chatter

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
$20 brand new at the Fort Hood Post Exchange.
Not bad.

FYI, PS+ is 17.99 for 3 months and Uncharted 3 is free on there. If you're going to get a PS4, it's something you might want to look into since you're going to have to do it anyway.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
2 is the best, yes.

I think 3 was really damn good too, it's just that 2 had that "new" feeling to it and when you got around to 3, the things that made 2 great didn't leave you with the same impression even though it was kinda the same thing.
Yeah, there were more changes between 1 and 2, than between 2 and 3. Both in terms of tone, action sequences, and controls. 3 was bordering on feeling cliche at times, which 2 never really did for me. 2 always felt like it was borrowing, but never to the point of being annoying or unoriginal.

D

Deuce

Finally decided to give Uncharted a try. I started off with Uncharted 3, played it for about an hour last night.

So far so good.

What I learned so far is that Drake was the most athletic kid in the history of man kind. 13 year old kid swinging and flipping from roof top to roof top as if he were Spiderman.
Why are you starting with Uncharted 3? I mean, it's not a horrible choice because you get his backstory but it's still out of order.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I think I'm towards the end of Last of Us, but I can't be entirely sure. What I am sure of is that this game is a masterpiece.

I had high expectations for it, but it even exceeded that. It's a shame this game has to come to an end because I haven't enjoyed playing a game this much since God of War 1.

What a story this game has.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Why are you starting with Uncharted 3? I mean, it's not a horrible choice because you get his backstory but it's still out of order.
Because I felt like it. :tehj

1bigfan13

Staff member
I think I'm towards the end of Last of Us, but I can't be entirely sure. What I am sure of is that this game is a masterpiece.

I had high expectations for it, but it even exceeded that. It's a shame this game has to come to an end because I haven't enjoyed playing a game this much since God of War 1.

What a story this game has.
Damn. Close to being finished already? You must have put in some serious hours.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Damn. Close to being finished already? You must have put in some serious hours.
I played about an hour to 2 hours at a time over the weekend, but I played about 6 hours worth yesterday as I "worked" from home. :art

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I finished Last of Us.

I will wait on you slow asses to finish to discuss.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I finished Last of Us.

I will wait on you slow asses to finish to discuss.
This is a long ass game.

I thought I was going to beat it last night but it looks like there's more to go.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Torchlight sucks IMO. Torchlight 2 is much better but not as good as diablo.

Path of Exile on the other hand is free to play and is awesome.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Torchlight sucks IMO. Torchlight 2 is much better but not as good as diablo.

Path of Exile on the other hand is free to play and is awesome.
I never tried it but heard it was good. I got it just cause it's free. Oh well, nothing lost.

D

Deuce

Smart of them to do this now and not wait. Now people will start to preorder. I'm sure that first update that needs to be downloaded is what fixes these ideas.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I'd still snub the XBox One just because they were so smug and snarky with their responses to genuine questions and concerns.

But that's just me.

Top Bottom