Archer - Goof Son: We can compete for a championship

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
:shrug
The NFCE seemed like the weakest the last time the gnats won the SB too.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think we could easily end up in the playoffs. NFC east looks like the weakest division in football.

Further than that is doubtful. The NFC west wildcard is definitely upsetting whichever champion they meet in round 1.
Not so sure...I think people are overrating the Seahawks a bit. They could face a bit more of a struggle this year than last, where I think they got a little fortunate at times. I am not ready to instantly annoint them the second best team in the NFC.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Not so sure...I think people are overrating the Seahawks a bit. They could face a bit more of a struggle this year than last, where I think they got a little fortunate at times. I am not ready to instantly annoint them the second best team in the NFC.

Lotuseater

Banned
I read this while picturing Lynch destroying our defense. Your words lost some punch.

Carp

DCC 4Life
They are in the top 4 with SF, Atl, and GB though IMO. I want to see how NO responds before they move back up the charts.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They are in the top 4 with SF, Atl, and GB though IMO. I want to see how NO responds before they move back up the charts.
Top 4-5 sounds about right but a lot of people are putting them at the 49ers' throats...I don't see it.

They've lost a bit on the pass rush front with injuries and suspensions. I also don't think the Harvin trade is the difference maker it is touted as.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Agreed.

I think a lot of their pub is from dispatching Robert Griffin and an otherwise hapless Washington Redskins team in the playoffs.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Agreed.

I think a lot of their pub is from dispatching Robert Griffin and an otherwise hapless Washington Redskins team in the playoffs.
People were on them well before then.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Maybe. But isn't it odd that just about every team in the NFL except the Cowboys "gets a little fortunate" at times?

I think some of that luck is earned.

Top Bottom