User Tag List

Page 3 of 231 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Game Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by EZ22 View Post
    I can't wait for Mass Effect 4.
    Is there going to be one? They aren't bringing back the Shepard character. It may continue in that universe I guess.

I can't wait for Fallout 4.

Injustice is pretty cool...basically just Mortal Combat, but there is a cool storyline like DC vs Mortal Combat.

PS--Aquaman kicked my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Is there going to be one? They aren't bringing back the Shepard character. It may continue in that universe I guess.

I can't wait for Fallout 4.
    Yeah they've already said they are working on part 4. It will not involve Shepard.

They haven't said if it will be a prequel or a sequel or whatever, but definitely same universe.

As long as it has the great story, I don't care either way.

So I'm at the All Star break of season 2 in my RTTS. I'm a SS in the Brewers system. Originally drafted by the LAA but I was part of a blockbuster trade my rookie year.

My first year I hit .388 with 8 HR halfway through and got pushed straight to AAA. I had a so-so 2nd half while adjusting to better pitching. This season, I'm at .340 with 4 HR so far. The Brew Crew better get ready to make some moves cause this kid is the next Mike Trout.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Injustice is badass. It's MK times 10.

Picked up Tiger Woods 14 on sale at Amazon for 35.99.

EA came out and said recently that there won't be a TW15, so this will be the only golf game for the next 2 years.

When are we gonna get another College Basketball game?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    So I'm at the All Star break of season 2 in my RTTS. I'm a SS in the Brewers system. Originally drafted by the LAA but I was part of a blockbuster trade my rookie year.

My first year I hit .388 with 8 HR halfway through and got pushed straight to AAA. I had a so-so 2nd half while adjusting to better pitching. This season, I'm at .340 with 4 HR so far. The Brew Crew better get ready to make some moves cause this kid is the next Mike Trout.
    Mike Trout does not play SS. FAIL

NBA Live will be returning this year and it will be on next-gen consoles.

I love NBA2K, but it's always nice to have competition. I think Madden suffers because there's no one around to push them.

I'm debating whether I should fork over $100 for the special 25th anniversary edition of Madden via Amazon. If you pre-order through Amazon they're offering some exclusive content which apparently includes 17 weeks of NFL Sunday Ticket on tablet, computer, and mobile devices.

Not a bad deal, IMO, provided there are no strings attached; such as having to be locked in to Directv or Sunday Ticket for another year or two.

Here's the link that explains the features: Exclusive Amazon Madden 25th Special Edition