User Tag List

Page 2 of 227 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 2270

Thread: Video Game Chatter

  1. #11
    Super Moderator Carp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,793
    I'm having a hard time playing The Show...my time has been limited...which sucks because the game is fun. You have to stay on top of it though or you lose your skillz.

  2. #12
    A winning temperament Deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    I'm having a hard time playing The Show...my time has been limited...which sucks because the game is fun. You have to stay on top of it though or you lose your skillz.
    I know you don't like the mode, but I think the RTTS helps that. Starting in AA ball helps me get my timing down at the plate and get comfortable fielding the ball again.

  3. #13
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,164
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Finished episode 2 of TWD in roughly 2 1/2 hours. It seemed a lot shorter than episode 1.

    Did anyone else kill the two St. John's brothers? When they show the stats comparing your decisions to other players at the end of episode, it said only 17% decided to kill the brothers.

    Originally I tried to make my decisions to come off as a decent guy and to earn Clementine's trust. Now I just don't give a damn. I'm direct and abrasive.
    I only killed one of them. And yes, each episode is successively shorter it seems. Wait until the final one.

  4. #14
    Teh Acester Texas Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,435
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    I only killed one of them. And yes, each episode is successively shorter it seems. Wait until the final one.
    The last episode was a trip.

  5. #15
    Teh Acester Texas Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,435
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Finished episode 2 of TWD in roughly 2 1/2 hours. It seemed a lot shorter than episode 1.

    Did anyone else kill the two St. John's brothers? When they show the stats comparing your decisions to other players at the end of episode, it said only 17% decided to kill the brothers.

    Originally I tried to make my decisions to come off as a decent guy and to earn Clementine's trust. Now I just don't give a damn. I'm direct and abrasive.
    I based most of my decisions around Clementine, so I always tried to do the noble thing, but I did kill one of the brothers.

  6. #16
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    The last episode was a trip.
    It was a bit disappointing to me.

  7. #17
    Teh Acester Texas Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,435
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    It was a bit disappointing to me.
    Without spoiling it for 1big, how would you say it disappointed you?

    You didn't like the ending because you expected better, or you didn't like it because of how it ends for certain characters?

  8. #18
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    Without spoiling it for 1big, how would you say it disappointed you?

    You didn't like the ending because you expected better, or you didn't like it because of how it ends for certain characters?
    I kind of expected better. It was just sort of blah. Like they got tired of the story and wanted to get it over with...in a weird way.

    I just think the earlier episodes were written better and there was more strategy.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    I based most of my decisions around Clementine, so I always tried to do the noble thing, but I did kill one of the brothers.
    All this talk of the game made me get it today. I must say most of my decisions so far are based on wanting to get laid. Obviously I saved the girl in the the first episode.

  10. #20
    The One Who Knocks EZ22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,255
    I can't wait for Mass Effect 4.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •