User Tag List

Page 230 of 230 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230
Results 2,291 to 2,293 of 2293

Thread: Video Game Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    They still sell PS3s you know.
    Yea but I'm more interested in a used one.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    I'd imagine you could find one pretty cheap on ebay/craigslist
    I'm on there now. Just a little skeptical because most of them don't accept returns and i may end up with one that doesn't work. I heard these things can fry at any moment.

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post

I'm on there now. Just a little skeptical because most of them don't accept returns and i may end up with one that doesn't work. I heard these things can fry at any moment.
    I've personally had good luck on electronics from ebay, also even if a seller says no returns if they sell you something that breaks right away ebay/paypal will always find in the customers favor in that situation if you file a claim
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post

If you find one on craigslist or even a facebook yardsale page, I'd probably ask them to plug it in and show that it works. But after that you're probably fine. I still have the original style PS3 running so I wouldn't be so worried if I were you. Just make sure it runs on the HDMI port.