User Tag List

Page 242 of 243 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243 LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2423

Thread: Video Game Chatter

  1. #2411
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    RDRII came with 2 discs, one to load the data and 1 to play. This is going to be massive.
    Yep I just bought it, waiting for my work day to end to play it though.

  2. #2412
    A winning temperament Deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Yep I just bought it, waiting for my work day to end to play it though.
    Unless you’re downloading the content during work, don’t be too hyped when you get home. I had to create room and now I have a 111 minute wait for all the content to download. And that’s not even counting any updates they may have put out.

  3. #2413
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Unless you’re downloading the content during work, don’t be too hyped when you get home. I had to create room and now I have a 111 minute wait for all the content to download. And that’s not even counting any updates they may have put out.
    I bought the CD on this one. My friend downloaded and said it was like 90 gigs. I'm guessing it's going to take awhile even with CDs though.

  4. #2414
    Senior Member mschmidt64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I bought the CD on this one. My friend downloaded and said it was like 90 gigs. I'm guessing it's going to take awhile even with CDs though.
    Yeah took me about 45 min even with the Disk.

    Game world is a little smaller than GTA5. Mildly disappointing. I was hoping it’d be bigger. I know, you are walking and riding a horse instead of driving or flying, but I still wanted it to be bigger than GTA5’s world, so it would be absolutely massive.

    Oh well, I’ll still love the game.

  5. #2415
    Senior Member fortsbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,179
    I'm still playing GOW, but told the wife she could get me this for Christmas.

  6. #2416
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,743
    Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Yeah took me about 45 min even with the Disk.

    Game world is a little smaller than GTA5. Mildly disappointing. I was hoping it’d be bigger. I know, you are walking and riding a horse instead of driving or flying, but I still wanted it to be bigger than GTA5’s world, so it would be absolutely massive.

    Oh well, I’ll still love the game.
    Yeah it's such a deep game though it's crazy. I'll probably beat the game and have no idea half the shit I could have done along the way. I'm still in the middle of Chapter II and have done minimal hunting and real exploring.

  7. #2417
    Senior Member mschmidt64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,009
    I feel like I'm early in Chapter 2, which is essentially the beginning since Chapter 1 is the non-open world tutorial, basically. But I'm about 9-10 hours in and I feel like almost all of what I've done is hunting, gun customization, trying to make some money, finding new horses, upgrading the camp, etc.

    I've done very few missions. I did the bar fight mission. I did the loan shark collecting one for Strauss. I did two with Hosea -- the hunting one and then the one where you rob the carriage and unlock the fence. I think that's all, really.

  8. #2418
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,743
    Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    I feel like I'm early in Chapter 2, which is essentially the beginning since Chapter 1 is the non-open world tutorial, basically. But I'm about 9-10 hours in and I feel like almost all of what I've done is hunting, gun customization, trying to make some money, finding new horses, upgrading the camp, etc.

    I've done very few missions. I did the bar fight mission. I did the loan shark collecting one for Strauss. I did two with Hosea -- the hunting one and then the one where you rob the carriage and unlock the fence. I think that's all, really.
    Yeah the big money comes from the missions from what I have seen. Plus Chapter 2's missions are also somewhat of a tutorial. You have to do some of them to unlock the ability to steal stage coaches and stuff like that. You have to do another one to open up the stables.

    The nice thing is I've racked up a decent amount of cash while still upgrading the camp.

  9. #2419
    A winning temperament Deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,515
    Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    I feel like I'm early in Chapter 2, which is essentially the beginning since Chapter 1 is the non-open world tutorial, basically. But I'm about 9-10 hours in and I feel like almost all of what I've done is hunting, gun customization, trying to make some money, finding new horses, upgrading the camp, etc.

    I've done very few missions. I did the bar fight mission. I did the loan shark collecting one for Strauss. I did two with Hosea -- the hunting one and then the one where you rob the carriage and unlock the fence. I think that's all, really.
    There’s a good one where you spring Micah from jail, but it’s in the territory where you’re already wanted so I died about 3 times trying to travel there.

  10. #2420
    Senior Member mschmidt64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,009
    I didn't realize Micah was in jail. He was around in the intro. I know a couple of the guys -- Sean or something? -- is in jail apparently. I have the Javier Escuella mission to go down to blackwater and do the jail break. I haven't tried it yet... probably next time I play, tonite or tomorrow maybe.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •