Must See Movies

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Pamela level?
Moore has a different kind of stink. I imagine Oliver as stinking, but putting perfume on top of the stink. Moore, I think she just stinks and doesn't care.

Carp

DCC 4Life

Looks awesome.

As an aside...Iron Man 3 is trying so hard to be The Dark Knight Rises.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Feh. General Zod is basically saying hand over Superman or he gonna get buckwild up in this place. Greatness.

D

Deuce

Is that some new version of him? I'm used to the green costume with the lightning bolts on the mask.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I guess that is the Ultimate Spider Man version...I like it better than the gay costume.

D

Deuce

I've been going back and forth on whether I should be excited for it or not, but that trailer hooked me. It looks good.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
It should be made into law that if you are rebooting your superhero, Chris Nolan has to have something to do with it.

I know it is just trailers, but it looks like they've knocked this one out of the park.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just watched Django Unchained. I don't get what all the fuss was about.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Thinking back on it now, I really liked Django Unchained, but it went on too long. Great performances though by about everyone involved...I thought DiCaprio was better than Waltz.

Carp

DCC 4Life
A couple things:

Lexcorp is in the movie, there are some screenshots that show it is on a tank or a building.

There is someone in armor that does not look like Zod or Faora...almost looks like Lex Luthor from the DC vs Mortal Combat video game.

I wonder if there will be no secret identity...seems like it, almost like how Bruce Wayne jumped that boat in Begins to hide who he was.

Carp

DCC 4Life
While I think it is interesting WB is possibly setting up Justice League through Man of Steel, I kind of hope they don't. I like Avengers quite a bit, but I prefer guys like Batman and Superman to work alone and not as a part of a team.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Walt Disney Pictures and Lucasfilm have made a collective statement at Las Vegas’ CinemaCon to confirm that we can expect to see a lot more STAR WARS goodness from 2015.

With J.J. Abrams’ STAR WARS: EPISODE VII already confirmed for 2015, it’s now been announced that we will then see a new STAR WARS film every year after that. Don’t be expecting the saga to rush through EPISODE VIII and EPISODE IX, though.

The format will apparently alternate each year between the new trilogy and standalone solo outings from characters. So, those stories of Han Solo, Boba Fett and Yoda getting individual films may just come to fruition. That said, there’s still no confirmation on exactly how many solo films are being planned, although the possibilities are literally endless as long as there’s a dollar to be drained from the franchise.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Damn...read more about IM3...if the spoiler I read is true then they really stole from Batman Begins and TDKR.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
So they are going to remake Weird Science.

Not really sure how I feel about that right now. I think 80's classics are just that - classics.

They shouldn't be touched, IMO, but let's see who they cast for this.

Top Bottom