Would you hate it?

Carp

DCC 4Life
I did what? Watched clips on YouTube? Yeah...it is cool...you can watch movie trailers and music video there too.

CowboyMcCoy

Brand New Member
Post your top 100...can't wait to read from an obvious expert like yourself.
I came here to learn from the Carphalen message board gurus.

I'm not worthy of posting amongst such brilliant scouting report readers.

Carp

DCC 4Life
No Carphalen here...weird you would know that.

Are you here under a fake name?

Carp

DCC 4Life
No, just curious who you really are.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hate this by the way and I really like Reid. I'd rather wait until the second and see if Elam or Reid is still then and take which ever one of them is left. I like both players and with Cyprien in the mix for the second safety to be draft I think Reid or Elam is still around when our pick comes up in the second.

I don't mind trading down to 31 but I'd take a D-lineman with that pick. I think you could still have some good ones to pick from namely Sylvester Williams or Kawann Short. Warford wouldn't be a bad pick there either in my opinion. He looked great at the senior bowl and a lot of people where talking about him as a potential first back then. He hasn't been talked about as much since but I think he would slide in as an instant long term starter.

CowboyMcCoy

Brand New Member
I hate this by the way and I really like Reid. I'd rather wait until the second and see if Elam or Reid is still then and take which ever one of them is left. I like both players and with Cyprien in the mix for the second safety to be draft I think Reid or Elam is still around when our pick comes up in the second.

I don't mind trading down to 31 but I'd take a D-lineman with that pick. I think you could still have some good ones to pick from namely Sylvester Williams or Kawann Short. Warford wouldn't be a bad pick there either in my opinion. He looked great at the senior bowl and a lot of people where talking about him as a potential first back then. He hasn't been talked about as much since but I think he would slide in as an instant long term starter.
I hate it if we pick Reid or Vaccaro, but love it if we pick Elam. I don't want to miss out on him even if he does stand around in college. He can be coached not to do that in the NFL. My hope is we're able to get Cooper in the first and Elam in the 2nd. But I highly doubt either of those will happen.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It is kinda weird that he knows the name Carphalen.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm not alarmed, just a little curious as to what identity it is you're trying to hide and why you might be hiding it.

CowboyMcCoy

Brand New Member
I'm not alarmed, just a little curious as to what identity it is you're trying to hide and why you might be hiding it.
I'm actually a poster at another board. I just came over here to see what was happening.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, well it all make a bit more sense now.

Carry on.

Top Bottom