Who will be the WTF draft pick?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Who do you think gets into the first or goes higher than you think?

I'll say Ryan Nassib to the Bills. It has been talked about to death, but it would be crazy for him to go that high.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think Nassib is a safe bet. And a definite WTF pick. I'm going to say Eddie Lacy makes the first round. Possibly to the Bengals.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Nassib seems like a solid bet to go in the top 15 at this point.

I think EJ Manuel might sneak in to the 1st too.

Menelik Watson is a decent bet to get overdrafted by some OT-needy team like the Chargers or Dolphins.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm going to say EJ Emanuel. Really big dude that runs really well. With the new read option offenses in the NFL popping up I wouldn't be surprised to see him go somewhere in the first round via a trade up potentially from the second round.

I also could see Pugh being a surprising first round pick. He has that versatility and while I don't understand it a lot of experts seem to be high on him. Personally I think he will be a Danny Watkins type player but I wouldn't be surprised to see someone in the 20's possibly early 20s take him.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I'll add Kyle Long here too. Once the top guards go a team desperate for help inside takes him in the first.

Basically, welcome to Dallas Kyle.

D

Deuce

I think Cyprien might go middle 1st. I just hope it isn't to 18.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think Cyprien might go middle 1st. I just hope it isn't to 18.
Zimmer loves him supposedly.

The only other WTF I can think of is Margus Hunt. But then again, there is always a team who loses their mind.

dallen

Senior Tech
So you're asking who I expect to go higher than I expect them to go?

Cowboysrule122

Brand New Member
I'm sure I'll get called out on this but I think Nassib is going to be a good QB. If he's coached the right way he'll be fine.

To a lot of people he'll be a wtf pick but he'll go in round one no doubt. I'm with booze Margus Hunt will be the wtf pick in the first.

Top Bottom