X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well fvck. My other half has liver cancer

Her name is Vicky Nix and we just found out today. So if any of you heathens want to send any thoughts her way, she would appreciate it and every little bit helps. It will be hard to beat at 65.

That really sucks, man. I can't begin to imagine what that must be like. I will keep you both in my thoughts.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Sorry to hear man. Hoping for the best.

Comment

I am really sorry about you News. I will remember Vicky and you in my prayers but if that is offensive to you then I just won’t tell you about my plans.
        Since Day One

Comment

Sorry man, best of luck.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, will keep yall in our prayers
            2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Damn bro, been through it, let me know if I can help in anyway. I try to fight the urge to give unwanted advice, so please do reach out if you are interested in hearing any part of our story. In the mean time I'll be praying for you guys.

Comment

Sorry to hear it. Wishing you and your family the best.

Comment

Thank you guys, I took her for blood work today and she has a biopsy scheduled on Thursday. The doctor doesn't know what stage it is, the pending tests should tell us more. She's been going downhill for a couple of weeks now but we didn't suspect anything like this because she has other health issues. Just very weak and very tired right now, can't even make it up six stairs to get into bed. One reason I haven't been posting as much.

Comment

Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
                    I am really sorry about you News. I will remember Vicky and you in my prayers but if that is offensive to you then I just won’t tell you about my plans.
                    No offense at all, whatever may help. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by skidadl View Post
                      Damn bro, been through it, let me know if I can help in anyway. I try to fight the urge to give unwanted advice, so please do reach out if you are interested in hearing any part of our story. In the mean time I'll be praying for you guys.
                      My uncle had it years ago, the end result was not good. I thank you though.

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear it bud.

Comment

Sorry to hear. Hoping for the best.

Comment

Sorry to hear, hope you guys caught it soon enough, science has evolved a lot.
                            @Rev supporter

Comment

Cancer is the worst. Not to get political but it is unfathomable that we haven’t been able to make any legit progress in fighting this disease besides cutting it out or nuking it into submission with chemo and radiation.

Best of luck to you and your wife.

Comment

Working...
                              X