The comeback trail: 2019 and beyond...

data

Forbes #1
Pretty good, still stings not having my dog sometimes but being back working feels good and serves as a distraction. The arrow's pointing up for the first time in probably a year and a half.
Good to hear. Roger Staubach had a helluva comeback at age 37. He's got nothing on your comeback, old man.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Good to hear. Roger Staubach had a helluva comeback at age 37. He's got nothing on your comeback, old man.
Been awhile since I visited this post. Yeah, I'm a stubborn little SOB. ;)

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Arrow still pointing up? Hope so. Pulling for you.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Most of the time except for being mired in this hellhole where I'm staying.

Company I'm working for has a facility in York, PA and I can potentially transfer there. I would have to arrange housing long distance which would be a PITA but most of my family is back east and I'm sick of fucking Indiana.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
York, PA is a nice area.

Not far from Baltimore or Philly. Amish country is right down the road.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Finally, back on a computer. Not much new, just working and saving money. My department isn't going to open in PA until July at the earliest but that was before our widdle buddy COVID19 threw everybody into a fricking panic so who knows?
CCs. :rolleyes: I'm going to open a second bank account before long and see if that helps. I'll need one in PA anyway because my current one doesn't have a physical branch within 50 miles of York.

The HD of my old PC is dead but sitting in the back of my car for almost a year and being driven to NO and back along with all the season changes didn't help. Just the hard drive which I can replace later but I bought a laptop, saved 30% through my job. Tried popping in here on the phone but it's a real PITA, just not a big phone person.

Anyway, just making my presence known even though some of ya already know and are sick of the silly crap I post on FB cluttering up your newsfeeds. ;)

:thumbsup

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Finally, back on a computer. Not much new, just working and saving money. My department isn't going to open in PA until July at the earliest but that was before our widdle buddy COVID19 threw everybody into a fricking panic so who knows?
CCs. :rolleyes: I'm going to open a second bank account before long and see if that helps. I'll need one in PA anyway because my current one doesn't have a physical branch within 50 miles of York.

The HD of my old PC is dead but sitting in the back of my car for almost a year and being driven to NO and back along with all the season changes didn't help. Just the hard drive which I can replace later but I bought a laptop, saved 30% through my job. Tried popping in here on the phone but it's a real PITA, just not a big phone person.

Anyway, just making my presence known even though some of ya already know and are sick of the silly crap I post on FB cluttering up your newsfeeds. ;)

:thumbsup
Good to hear from you, bro.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
:wave I popped in now and then during the season and haven't been keeping up much being limited to the phone even though it's head and tails above my old POS phone. I'm going to be trying to think of ten years worth of bookmarks to get myself back in the swing of things.

I think I have them on a thumb drive but who knows if I'll be able to import them...:rolleyes

data

Forbes #1
:wave I popped in now and then during the season and haven't been keeping up much being limited to the phone even though it's head and tails above my old POS phone. I'm going to be trying to think of ten years worth of bookmarks to get myself back in the swing of things.

I think I have them on a thumb drive but who knows if I'll be able to import them...:rolleyes
If you have a google account, add your bookmarks onto Google Chrome and your bookmarks will show on Chrome on any computer.

Your google chrome account also works double for YouTube (Google owned) so searches and videos watched on one device also will be reflected on a different device.

Good to hear you’re making it happen.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If you have a google account, add your bookmarks onto Google Chrome and your bookmarks will show on Chrome on any computer.

Your google chrome account also works double for YouTube (Google owned) so searches and videos watched on one device also will be reflected on a different device.

Good to hear you’re making it happen.
I’d pay good money to see your bookmarks.

And, DLK, keep it up. You seem like you’re in a much better place. Be proud of yourself.

Top Bottom