• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas 2017

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Comment

Comment

Merry Christmas you miserable lot. May the blessing of the season lighten your hearts and give you and your families the hope of better things to come.

Comment

Merry *&$#ing Christmas or whatever you do or don't celebrate DCC, here's to your inlaws not driving you to drink. The Dallas game got me an early start so I'll be set.

Mine will start with clearing at least 6" of snow. Fricking winter but it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post
              And four times a day from November until January ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by fortsbest View Post
                Merry Christmas you miserable lot. May the blessing of the season lighten your hearts and give you and your families the hope of better things to come.
                Same to you fella and the rest of you mugs.
                Since Day One

Comment

Feliz Navidad!

Comment

Dilly Dilly!!
                    #Fire Garrett

Comment

Merry Christmas!!
                      2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Just got off the phone with my sister who has a small child. She was complaining about how difficult it was assembling the new toys, particularly a power wheels truck that my nephew got.

I laughed at her because those of us who have kids have all been there before.

She received no sympathy from me.

Comment

I hope all of you fellas have a great time with your loved ones today. Especially you heathens since eternity will be burning hell.

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                            Just got off the phone with my sister who has a small child. She was complaining about how difficult it was assembling the new toys, particularly a power wheels truck that my nephew got.

I laughed at her because those of us who have kids have all been there before.

She received no sympathy from me.
                            My sister apparently got my nephew a top of the line $400 RC truck. On the front of the box it says "READY TO DRIVE!" in big letters. On the side of the box in tiny print it reads "battery and charger not included."

Comment

Originally posted by Kbrown View Post
                              My sister apparently got my nephew a top of the line $400 RC truck. On the front of the box it says "READY TO DRIVE!" in big letters. On the side of the box in tiny print it reads "battery and charger not included."

That's messed up. So basically until the stores open up in roughly 24 hours and they're able to get the battery and charger, your nephew's got a high-end Hot Wheels car on his hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X