Christmas 2017

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Merry Christmas you miserable lot. May the blessing of the season lighten your hearts and give you and your families the hope of better things to come.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Merry *&$#ing Christmas or whatever you do or don't celebrate DCC, here's to your inlaws not driving you to drink. The Dallas game got me an early start so I'll be set.

Mine will start with clearing at least 6" of snow. Fricking winter but it's all good.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Merry Christmas you miserable lot. May the blessing of the season lighten your hearts and give you and your families the hope of better things to come.
Same to you fella and the rest of you mugs.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Dilly Dilly!!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Merry Christmas!!

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Just got off the phone with my sister who has a small child. She was complaining about how difficult it was assembling the new toys, particularly a power wheels truck that my nephew got.

I laughed at her because those of us who have kids have all been there before.

She received no sympathy from me.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I hope all of you fellas have a great time with your loved ones today. Especially you heathens since eternity will be burning hell.

Merry Christmas!

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Just got off the phone with my sister who has a small child. She was complaining about how difficult it was assembling the new toys, particularly a power wheels truck that my nephew got.

I laughed at her because those of us who have kids have all been there before.

She received no sympathy from me.
My sister apparently got my nephew a top of the line $400 RC truck. On the front of the box it says "READY TO DRIVE!" in big letters. On the side of the box in tiny print it reads "battery and charger not included." :lol

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
My sister apparently got my nephew a top of the line $400 RC truck. On the front of the box it says "READY TO DRIVE!" in big letters. On the side of the box in tiny print it reads "battery and charger not included." :lol
:lol

That's messed up. So basically until the stores open up in roughly 24 hours and they're able to get the battery and charger, your nephew's got a high-end Hot Wheels car on his hands.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
:lol

That's messed up. So basically until the stores open up in roughly 24 hours and they're able to get the battery and charger, your nephew's got a high-end Hot Wheels car on his hands.
The kid has had bad luck. One year Santa brought him a defective "Big Stinky Garbage Truck," and since it was a hot toy that year, I had to drive like an hour and a half on Dec. 26 to a Target to get him a good one.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Merry Christmas everybody.

I hope you all have a great one.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Merry Christmas, boys. I wish every one of you a fantastic day with your families.

Top Bottom