The Hurricane Thread...

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
No doubt. I'm game to help in that way, as well. We just need to know if any of our members need help. [MENTION=85]Kbrown[/MENTION], [MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION], [MENTION=22]Texas Ace[/MENTION]

Not sure who else is in the area. If I missed some, tag them.

[MENTION=63]Jiggyfly[/MENTION]

:unsure

dallen

Senior Tech
My family is safe. We are much better off than a lot of people. Haven't even lost power or water so far. Houston isn't out of the woods but at least the rain has finally stopped

midswat

... soon
Anyone heard from [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION]? He's no where near Houston but he's really old so you never know.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Myself and 3 of my fellow officers are on outr way down to the Houston area with a couple of boats. FW is sending officers, but not till later. We couldn't wait so we're taking vacation and going people fishing. I'll add some pics over the next few days. Say prayers all.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Myself and 3 of my fellow officers are on outr way down to the Houston area with a couple of boats. FW is sending officers, but not till later. We couldn't wait so we're taking vacation and going people fishing. I'll add some pics over the next few days. Say prayers all.
Thank you for your service.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It's finally over.

FINALLY.

We made it.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
That shit tore me up to watch. Maybe it is the fatigue, stress and so forth...

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I am currently staying in a elder care place that has been evacuated. We are working in the building and the owner hooked us up with a place to stay. We had 6 guys in one of the hotel rooms and that shit wasn't working.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I have a contractor from Houston that is losing hundreds of thousands of dollars because he refused to leave his boat where he is rescuing people in his area.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'm super glad that our Houston area members and families are OK. Let me know if I can assist you with claims, adjusting, damage advice or anything, bros. I've done thousands of claims over the years. I'm not looking to make money, obviously.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm super glad that our Houston area members and families are OK. Let me know if I can assist you with claims, adjusting, damage advice or anything, bros. I've done thousands of claims over the years. I'm not looking to make money, obviously.
Thanks bud

I luckily do not have any claims to make, but if my parents run into any issues, I will certainly reach out.

You be careful out there, man.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dude walked 12 miles to find his dad. That is gut wrenching.

Cotton

Staff member
I am currently staying in a elder care place that has been evacuated. We are working in the building and the owner hooked us up with a place to stay. We had 6 guys in one of the hotel rooms and that shit wasn't working.
Just be careful, man.

Cotton

Staff member
You be careful, too.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I can tell you its not the fatigue or stress. Anybody that doesn't feel the emotion of that isn't human.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Thank you guys.....Seriously.

What an awful event this has been, but the weather is finally over. We just gotta make sure the water from the dams don't get to us, but I like my chances.

All 3 of us are in different parts of town, but we all stayed dry.

@Kbrown was in the most dangerous zone of all of us and it's a miracle he didn't flood since he can probably look out his window and see the parts that received the most rain of the entire city.
Thanks for the update, Ace.

If you Houston guys can think of some way we could help, please let us know.

Cotton

Staff member
I can tell you its not the fatigue or stress. Anybody that doesn't feel the emotion of that isn't human.
Yep.

Top Bottom