Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

:towel
Keep it in the Whataburger thread. :unsure

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
JJ Watt's drive is now over $19 million, [MENTION=98]midswat[/MENTION].

data

Forbes #1
Romo comes out of retirement and takes the Texans to the Super Bowl. Feel good story of the year. Paul Rudd to star as Romo with Channing Tatum as Watt and Kevin Hart as Jadaveon Clooney.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Finally back to work after almost 2 weeks away, but I feel like I need to go on vacation already.

I've spent the last 4 days in Texas heat helping my parents clean out their house and tear it apart so that the mold doesn't spread. The water got to about knee-high so they lost so much. We had to tear down the walls and things like that.

It's very sad to see an entire neighborhood of people throwing away all of the possessions they worked so hard for.

Here's a few pics:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=85]Kbrown[/MENTION]

That is less than 10 minutes from you.

Cotton

Staff member
Holy shit, man. Glad your parents are okay, but that really does suck. It's hard to imagine pulling yourself up by your bootstraps like that, but as Texans, we didn't even hesitate.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Damn dude, so sorry for the your parents troubles. I keep good thoughts and prayers going to folk that way sir. Special added for DCC family and friends.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Damn dude, so sorry for the your parents troubles. I keep good thoughts and prayers going to folk that way sir. Special added for DCC family and friends.
Thanks, bud.

And thank you for your service. I had quite a few family members rescued by people from out of town so it's folks just like you who really made a difference.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
We are doing about 10 of those per day plus 15 million in commercial in the last week and a half. Pretty crazy. We haven't eve got to Houston yet.

That is just in Victoria.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Unless Hurricane Irma moves further up the west coast of Florida within the next 24-48 hours, it looks like I may be heading out of town before the weekend.

From a football perspective the timing of this sucks. I was hoping to kick back and watch Oklahoma-Ohio State on Saturday night and Dallas-NY Giants on Sunday night.

Damn you, Irma! :angry

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Unless Hurricane Irma moves further up the west coast of Florida within the next 24-48 hours, it looks like I may be heading out of town before the weekend.

From a football perspective the timing of this sucks. I was hoping to kick back and watch Oklahoma-Ohio State on Saturday night and Dallas-NY Giants on Sunday night.

I would go ahead and tear out the bottom of the walls before leaving.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Yea man, my sister-in-law may be flying out here to stay with us.

Crazy how she'd be flying to a place for safety that people were all trying to leave just a week ago.

Where are you going to head if you leave? And don't wait past Thursday evening. My guess is that the traffic to get out if you're traveling by car will be unbearable on Friday.

Cotton

Staff member

If you need a place to stay, you are welcome to stay in my home. We have a 4th bedroom.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'll be up in McNuttz's neck of the woods.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom