Motorcycle Thread

vince

Not So New Member
I didn't see one and think we could use one.

I've been a rider for 10 years. All on my 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600. Bought her off the showroom floor, cash. I was a waiter at the time and remember saving up for it. It was totally worth it.

Although I still ride the sport bike, I've fallen in love with the Harley Davidson Breakout. Man that thing is a beaut.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I've owned 4-5 motorcycles. Some Japanese cruisers and a Harley at one time. My problem was that I always told myself that I'd ride responsibly but adrenaline would take over. I'd get home from a ride and realize what I'd just done. Lol, maybe I'll never be mature enough to ride like a grow up. I sold my last bike because I didn't want my 4 sons to fall in love with riding. They are all a little on the thrill seeking side.

I do miss it though. Now is just not the time for me I guess. Have a good time riding. I'm a little jealous.

vince

Not So New Member
I've owned 4-5 motorcycles. Some Japanese cruisers and a Harley at one time. My problem was that I always told myself that I'd ride responsibly but adrenaline would take over. I'd get home from a ride and realize what I'd just done. Lol, maybe I'll never be mature enough to ride like a grow up. I sold my last bike because I didn't want my 4 sons to fall in love with riding. They are all a little on the thrill seeking side.

I do miss it though. Now is just not the time for me I guess. Have a good time riding. I'm a little jealous.
You have to elaborate dude.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Had a few over the years, last bike I had was a softail back around my early 30s. My brother got a Road King recently and riding it when I went to visit him last does have me thinking about getting one again.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I didn't see one and think we could use one.

I've been a rider for 10 years. All on my 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600. Bought her off the showroom floor, cash. I was a waiter at the time and remember saving up for it. It was totally worth it.

Although I still ride the sport bike, I've fallen in love with the Harley Davidson Breakout. Man that thing is a beaut.
Say, that reminds me...you're GaySexerDude!!!!

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol

Were you holding off on this thread idea until you thought we would forget?

midswat

... soon
A Russian woman, famous on social media for being the "sexiest motorcyclist," died Monday in a horrific crash, media reports said late Tuesday. Olga Pronina, 40, was racing through the city of Vladivostok in southeastern Russia's Primorsky Krai region when her BMW bike lost control and slammed into a side railing.

Pronina, who went by the nickname "Monika9422," had over 168,000 followers on Instagram where she shared photos and videos of her stunts which she carried out in skimpy outfits. Pronina suffered fatal injuries which she received after her bike split in half during the crash, police said Tuesday. Daily Mail posted photos of the crash scene on their website.

Last month, in one of her videos, Pronina was seen straddling a motorcycle sideways and drinking from a straw while riding her bike at a high speed.

“By the way, doing 250kmph and holding one hand is very uncomfortable. I do not recommend but I got my adrenaline dose,” she warned her fans.

Local media reports said Pronina had several speeding offenses recorded in her list.

“She was breaching every rule of safety and riding at high-speed pretty often. Her death is incredibly tragic,” one of her friends, Eduard Hasanov, told Sputnik News.
Just looked her up on IG. I'd smash.

Well... not now, obviously. But I would've.

vince

Not So New Member
Oh nothing fancy, I just ride like a Honda SR250. Technically it's a trail bike. I prefer it to my buddies who all drive 4 wheelers.
Is it an older model? I currently work for Honda in their powersports division.

vince

Not So New Member
:lol

Were you holding off on this thread idea until you thought we would forget?
Most of the active members here are older. I was hoping memory loss would've kicked in for most of you by now.

Top Bottom