Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Russian woman, famous on social media for being the "sexiest motorcyclist," died Monday in a horrific crash, media reports said late Tuesday. Olga Pronina, 40, was racing through the city of Vladivostok in southeastern Russia's Primorsky Krai region when her BMW bike lost control and slammed into a side railing.

Pronina, who went by the nickname "Monika9422," had over 168,000 followers on Instagram where she shared photos and videos of her stunts which she carried out in skimpy outfits. Pronina suffered fatal injuries which she received after her bike split in half during the crash, police said Tuesday. Daily Mail posted photos of the crash scene on their website.

Last month, in one of her videos, Pronina was seen straddling a motorcycle sideways and drinking from a straw while riding her bike at a high speed.

“By the way, doing 250kmph and holding one hand is very uncomfortable. I do not recommend but I got my adrenaline dose,” she warned her fans.

Local media reports said Pronina had several speeding offenses recorded in her list.

“She was breaching every rule of safety and riding at high-speed pretty often. Her death is incredibly tragic,” one of her friends, Eduard Hasanov, told Sputnik News.
    Just looked her up on IG. I'd smash.

Well... not now, obviously. But I would've.

Comment

Originally posted by midswat View Post
      Just looked her up on IG. I'd smash.
      Sounds like she was already sufficiently smashed.

Comment

Originally posted by vince View Post
        Oh hell yea. What do you have?
        Oh nothing fancy, I just ride like a Honda SR250. Technically it's a trail bike. I prefer it to my buddies who all drive 4 wheelers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
          Oh nothing fancy, I just ride like a Honda SR250. Technically it's a trail bike. I prefer it to my buddies who all drive 4 wheelers.
          Is it an older model? I currently work for Honda in their powersports division.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev View Post

Were you holding off on this thread idea until you thought we would forget?
            Most of the active members here are older. I was hoping memory loss would've kicked in for most of you by now.

Comment

Is it an older model? I currently work for Honda in their powersports division.
              Really? Yeah it is. My first dirt bike as a kid was an xr100 that still sits at my mom's house and runs great.

Comment

Most of the active members here are older. I was hoping memory loss would've kicked in for most of you by now.
                This board never forgets.
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                  This board never forgets.
                  But the Shadow do.
                  Since Day One

Comment

I have a 27 year old ZX10 Ninja that I've had since new. I've got it torn down for a rebuild now. Rode the Police Harley's when I was the Captain over traffic and really enjoyed it. THe training I got was amazing. I would never have believed the things I could make a bike like the Harley do, especially slow maneuvering stuff. I loved doing the bike rodeos.

Comment

Originally posted by fortsbest View Post
                      I have a 27 year old ZX10 Ninja that I've had since new. I've got it torn down for a rebuild now. Rode the Police Harley's when I was the Captain over traffic and really enjoyed it. THe training I got was amazing. I would never have believed the things I could make a bike like the Harley do, especially slow maneuvering stuff. I loved doing the bike rodeos.
                      Damn 27 years old? Never thought of parting ways with it? I'm currently going through that now with mine. It's requiring quite a bit of maintenance. But I know for a fact it won't fetch anything near what I would want for it.

Comment

I'd love to get the time to put towards some sort of build. I guess I'll push that stuff to my 50s.

Comment

Damn 27 years old? Never thought of parting ways with it? I'm currently going through that now with mine. It's requiring quite a bit of maintenance. But I know for a fact it won't fetch anything near what I would want for it.
                          That's just it, It isn't the fastest nor best handling anymore, but I could never get the amount of money I'd have to get compared to the fun I have on it when its running. Took it up into Arkansas 4 years ago before I tore it down and carved canyons like you wouldn't believe. First time I ever had it on roads it was designed for. Surprised I didn't kill myself!

IT's sort of taken a backseat to the 66 Mustang though.

Comment

I have an FZ8. Parked 2 years ago, I'm too stupid to ride a bike.

Comment

In the past 3 months I've had to replace a tire, have the whole front brake master cylinder replaced, new brake pads, new air filter and change out the oil. It's like caring for a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                                Really? Yeah it is. My first dirt bike as a kid was an xr100 that still sits at my mom's house and runs great.
                                Nice!

I had a KX125 growing up...basically the same bike.

Damn that thing was fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X