The Healthy Food Thread

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Spot on.

Drink plenty of fluids. Limit your fast food/highly processed foods. Cut back on sugars. And eat greens.

And don't live a sedentary lifestyle.
But why would you do that if the things you are moderating are harmless?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
[MENTION=19]skidadl[/MENTION]

you believe 2% milk is toxic?
I personally don't drink processed milk. Straight raw, homes. Honestly, I don't even like milk, but that's just me.

dallen

Senior Tech
Salt is safe and needed? Ha! That's laughable.

Do you know how much salt we eat in all of our ingredients?

Read your food labels. If you can't pronounce it, it isn't food and wasn't meant for your body.

Stuff that comes out of the ground and has parents, if it is properly grown, is good for you. The rest is generally poison.
Where does salt come from again?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

Autism- has increased from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 50 children

Alziemers - has increased 86% since 2000

Child allergies - dramatic rise

Cancer - dramatic rise

ADHD - dramatic rise

Child diabetes - fastest growing disease in children

Asthma - dramatic rise

Mental illness - dramatic rise

Supposedly, we are getting smarter and medical advancements are being made but we are getting much much sicker.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Lots of studies. Go find them, or do you deny any study as a conspiracy?
You want me to go to do deep dive research on YOUR claims? Nah.

A quick search for Russell Blaylock on Youtube sent me to infowars though.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
You want me to go to do deep dive research on YOUR claims? Nah.

A quick search for Russell Blaylock on Youtube sent me to infowars though.
It looks like you have it locked up then. Good work.

Blaylock is weird therefore excitotoxins are false. Sounds like an argument a conspiracy theorist would use.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Autism- has increased from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 50 children

Alziemers - has increased 86% since 2000

Child allergies - dramatic rise

Cancer - dramatic rise

ADHD - dramatic rise

Child diabetes - fastest growing disease in children

Asthma - dramatic rise

Mental illness - dramatic rise

Supposedly, we are getting smarter and medical advancements are being made but we are getting much much sicker.
snowflakes...

dallen

Senior Tech
Where does uranium come from? See how stupid that sounds? I obviously was talking about things that grow.
If we're going down the route of calling each other names I find most of what you've posted here pretty foolish, but if what you are doing is working for you then go with it. You gotta do what makes sense for you. I don't know where you get off coming in here laughing at other people and calling us stupid. Nobody knows any of this stuff for sure.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
It looks like you have it locked up then. Good work.

Blaylock is weird therefore excitotoxins are false. Sounds like an argument a conspiracy theorist would use.
Look, no hard feelings. I mean that.

But I am always, ALWAYS going to be skeptical of those who have something all figured out against the norm and have a book to sell about it.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Since is have started taking care of what I eat:

7 medications have been eliminated.

ADHD - virtually solved

Depression - gone

High blood pressure - completely gone

Type 2 diabetes - gone

Chest pains - gone

Fatty liver - gone

Several nutritional deficiencies - gone

40 lbs - gone

Mood and energy - amazing

Migraines - gone

Now, please tell me how I am a weirdo again. If I ingest glutamate foods I get dizzy, lethargic, stomach ache, swollen all over and other stuff. Conspiracy theory!!

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Since is have started taking care of what I eat:

7 medications have been eliminated.

ADHD - virtually solved

Depression - gone

High blood pressure - completely gone

Type 2 diabetes - gone

Chest pains - gone

Fatty liver - gone

Several nutritional deficiencies - gone

40 lbs - gone

Mood and energy - amazing

Migraines - gone

Now, please tell me how I am a weirdo again. If I ingest glutamate foods I get dizzy, lethargic, stomach ache, swollen all over and other stuff. Conspiracy theory!!
This is great, and I have no doubt a more wholesome diet helped with all of it.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
If we're going down the route of calling each other names I find most of what you've posted here pretty foolish, but if what you are doing is working for you then go with it. You gotta do what makes sense for you. I don't know where you get off coming in here laughing at other people and calling us stupid. Nobody knows any of this stuff for sure.
Calling names? Good god are you that sensitive? Nobody knows if all of these diseases are increasing? I think we DO know that. Why is it happening? What has changed since the disease has increased? What happens when a person eliminates processed food and unatural ingrdients? Do people get sicker or better when that happens? Do you need a study to prove that? This isn't a matter of opinion or research, so pretending that we don't know is absolutely not true at all.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Look, no hard feelings. I mean that.

But I am always, ALWAYS going to be skeptical of those who have something all figured out against the norm and have a book to sell about it.
I am too. Matter of fact, I am always suspicious when financial gain is obvious. I'm suspicious of the American church, pharmaceutical companies, government, mega food companies or anyone selling an idea. Health nuts generally have cultish tendancies. Much like homeschool groups or whatever. There are extremes to everything and I question motives like a mofo because I generally don't trust the "experts'. Every year we get new info on health from a variety of sources. Eggs are good, eggs are bad, salt is good, salt is bad...it goes on and on forever and can be very confusing. What isn't confusing and what isn't a conspiracy is that kids are getting sicker, adults are getting sicker and we are rapidly increasing chemicals that we ingest. When people stop doing that their health gets dramatically better. The fact that those fact are considered extreme is very confusing.

data

Forbes #1
What happens when a person eliminates processed food and unatural ingrdients? Do people get sicker or better when that happens?
Good point regarding eliminating the unpronouncable ingredients, but is there a difference in the sick person eliminating processed foods to changing to organic vs non-organic fruits, vegetables, eggs, etc?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Like cocaine?
Yes, cocaine made from a bunch of harmful chemicals. It doesn't come from the ground. Do you have any idea cocaine is made?

But yes, coca leaves have many benefits.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Good point regarding eliminating the unpronouncable ingredients, but is there a difference in the sick person eliminating processed foods to changing to organic vs non-organic fruits, vegetables, eggs, etc?
well, when you ingest conventionally grown foods you ingest 100 times more chemicals than what is found in organically grown foods (found in real studies). So yeah, it appears to make a difference.

Pasture raised chicken and eggs are MUCH richer tasting. It isn't even close. But I have no way to prove it to you other than anecdotal things. Improvements in my family is proof enough for me.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Do you know what an actual 86% increase in Alzeimers would do to our population? Holy shit. :lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I still haven't seen a viable plan for how in the world we would feed our entire country on organic non-processed food. You know why I haven't seen one? Because it's impossible.

Top Bottom