The Healthy Food Thread

townsend

Banned
I've gotten into a habit of eating like a vegetarian on weekdays, and then doing what I want on weekends. Keeps me from habitually eating garbage, since I have to spend so much time during the week intentionally picking my foods.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I ate massive amounts of BBQ and greasy sides this weekend. I've done nothing but shat all morning.

I feel for this toilet that I am currently sitting on.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I ate massive amounts of BBQ and greasy sides this weekend. I've done nothing but shat all morning.

I feel for this toilet that I am currently sitting on.
You brought this on yourself.

vince

Not So New Member
I cook a lot of healthy meats like tilapia, extra lean beef, chicken (usually frozen, skinless breasts), lean steak, etc. and have managed to consistently shed pounds with moderate exercise. The secret is seasoning and sauces. You can make anything taste good with the right seasoning or sauces. Just don't go overboard with them.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I cook a lot of healthy meats like tilapia, extra lean beef, chicken (usually frozen, skinless breasts), lean steak, etc. and have managed to consistently shed pounds with moderate exercise. The secret is seasoning and sauces. You can make anything taste good with the right seasoning or sauces. Just don't go overboard with them.
If this meat wasn't fed a strict diet of organic lentils and quinoa from Dr. Blaylock's hydroponic co-op, you probably have the AIDS now.

Sorry bro.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If this meat wasn't fed a strict diet of organic lentils and quinoa from Dr. Blaylock's hydroponic co-op, you probably have the AIDS now.

Sorry bro.
:lol

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

Sorry bro.
Don't laugh, I am currently curing a bad case of the AIDS with carrot juice enemas.

data

Forbes #1
Raw, non-homogenized milk that can only be bought underground market. Don't buy the pasteurized, homogenized...even if it's organic milk.

That's the latest trend going around.

Top Bottom