Must See Movies

Carp

DCC 4Life
You can definitely tell Neil Blomkampf directed it...it feels like District 9.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Elysium looks like a class warfare movie. Rich vs poor. The heroes being the poor.

Should go over like a fart in a windstorm here.

Donpingon

DCC 4Life
End of Watch (out on video/itunes right now) was a very good action/drama. The trailer doesn't do it justice, check it out

junk

Not So New Member
Wasn't this the moral of Wreck-it Ralph?
I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and thats not bad, theres no one I would rather be than me
Watched this tonight. Pretty good.

As far as Grown Ups 2, there are good "bad" movies and just bad movies. I think it is going to fall into the latter.

A good "bad" movie is some classic like "Big Trouble in Little China" or "Maximum Overdrive"

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
To each his own.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hope this one is better than the other terrible remake from a few years ago. I do like Chloe Moretz and I loathe Julianne Moore, which makes it great she's the psycho mom.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I don't look at Chloe Moretz and think, 'repressed put-upon geek'. She should have Amy Irving's role.

And Julianne Moore stinks. The most overrated actress in the world. She probably smells bad too.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I don't look at Chloe Moretz and think, 'repressed put-upon geek'. She should have Amy Irving's role.

And Julianne Moore stinks. The most overrated actress in the world. She probably smells bad too.
Yeah Julianne Moore kinda drives me crazy.

Top Bottom