Must See Movies

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Toy Story 4 was easily the weakest one in the series.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Toy Story 4 was easily the weakest one in the series.
My kid is seeing it right now, thankfully I got out of that one. We had to sit through Secret Life of Pets 2 the other week. I thought the first one was bad. But it's Citizen Kane compared to the heaping pile of dogshit that is the 2nd one.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Good. I hope more of these bomb so they stop making "live action" remakes of animated movies within 15 years of each other.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Good. I hope more of these bomb so they stop making "live action" remakes of animated movies within 15 years of each other.
I thought The Jungle Book was done pretty well, but this doesn't mesh up right at all

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:Imdone

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
A woman as James Bond. The end is near, boys.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
A woman as James Bond. The end is near, boys.
Not the character itself, but his replacement as 007 in the service. At least that is what I gathered from the article.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Not the character itself, but his replacement as 007 in the service. At least that is what I gathered from the article.
Oh, I didn’t read the article.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

:Imdone
:picard

I don't even like the Bond franchise but this is simply retarded. If someone wants to make a female spy franchise, start one from scratch.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I might be the only guy in America that has never watched a single James Bond movie.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I might be the only guy in America that has never watched a single James Bond movie.
Stop this nonsense. Go watch some Sean Connery Bond. You will do this now.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I can not do this right now. I have to work in the morning. How about if I knock one out within the next week or so, eh?

Oh, and if it makes you feel any better, I haven't watched any of those sparkly vampire movies, either.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I can not do this right now. I have to work in the morning. How about if I knock one out within the next week or so, eh?

Oh, and if it makes you feel any better, I haven't watched any of those sparkly vampire movies, either.
Not for me as well.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Well you are lucky then. In was forced to go see those.

D

Deuce

I love Bond and all the movies for various reasons, but I wouldn’t tell someone to just go watch a Connery Bond and expect them to be blown away. A few are very bad (in a good way to me). I would tell him to watch From Russia With Love and go from there.

Top Bottom