Must See Movies

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I thought the same. Although I'd rate it higher than "mediocre". Infinity War was just so much better, IMO. I enjoyed Infinity War so much I paid to watch it twice in the theaters within the same week. Whereas with Endgame I'll end up watching it again, but 5 or 6 months from now when it's available via streaming services.
This is my take as well. Enjoyed Endgame and think it's better than just mediocre. All those things that you know are coming are in 99% of movies out there. Just enjoy the movie. It was a goodbye movie and had no problem with how they did it.

D

Deuce

Best performance of a comic villain on the big screen.

1. Joker from the Dark Knight
2. Thanos

Then there's everyone else.

Am I being too reactionary and being too much of a prisoner of the moment with this opinion?

Am I overlooking someone who gave a superior performance? I can't think of anyone who I gravitated towards more than I did with those two characters.
Despite the levels of camp, Gene Hackman’s Lex Luthor is top-tier.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watching Zombieland for the first time in forever.

Now I am excited for the sequel.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Finally got around to watching Glass.

Damn, that was a big time disappointment. But then again, Shyamalan could fuck up practically anything.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watched The Mule tonight.

It was okay. Just okay.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
33. I only saw one of the LOTR movies.
I saw the first two in the theater. The first one was just ok, but I thought the second one was so ridiculous that I didn't bother watching the third one til I saw it on cable a few years after it came out. I thought the third one was ok, but had a lot of trouble following it and telling some of the characters apart.

Then I saw the hobbit movies and loved them. Went back and watched the LOTR movies again and now I love them too. But I can get why some people don't like them.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Finally made it to see End Game. Left theater with a feeling I had seen a lot of FX but a story line that just was almost uninteresting. Unless one is a real fanatic about these super hero’s I probably wouldn’t recommend the movie.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Finally made it to see End Game. Left theater with a feeling I had seen a lot of FX but a story line that just was almost uninteresting. Unless one is a real fanatic about these super hero’s I probably wouldn’t recommend the movie.
Yeah, it sucked... completely predictable. The only thing worse than the obligatory "superhero group pose", was the
epic battle scene
, which just seemed contrived.

The next MCU movie I'm actually looking forward to is "The New Mutants".

Top Bottom