Must See Movies

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
****WHOOOP WHOOOP WHOOOP MAJOR SPOILER HERE!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED****

The part where all the female heroines congregated together on the same spot on the battlefield was the most insipid pandering fucking horseshit I have seen in any of these movies and that is saying a lot.
That part was definitely planned and the people in the theater bit on it hook, line, and sinker. It was such a cheesy line too...."They'll have to go through us". Then all of a sudden half the theater erupts in applause. Give me a freaking break.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yes, they really are spending millions on a Sonic The Hedgehog movie.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I expected Booze to have a ridiculous take on Endgame, but et tu, 1big?

That movie was very well done and tied up a lot of stuff in one of the most epic endings of maybe any franchise I have ever watched.

I agree that that the Captain America being able to wield Thor’s hammer was a bit of a hole but not enough of a hole to cause me to not enjoy the hell out of that scene.

In short, you two are crazy. That movie was glorious.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

That movie was very well done and tied up a lot of stuff in one of the most epic endings of maybe any franchise I have ever watched.

I agree that that the Captain America being able to wield Thor’s hammer was a bit of a hole but not enough of a hole to cause me to not enjoy the hell out of that scene.

In short, you are gay.

The Thor hammer thing was cool for the moment but you are a damned idiot if you didn't see that coming from previous movies. And the whole time travel thing just was lazy and the battle scene was fumbled badly. We knew either Tony Stark or Steve Rogers or both were biting the bullet. Turns out both did, but I didn't care. I am more intrigued that Loki may live on.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Nah Booze was right about that scene, even my wife rolled her eyes at it and she watches shit like This Is Us

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Trailer has Endgame spoilers---DO NOT WATCH if you haven't seen it yet

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Easy, Harry Potter can gtfo

Top Bottom