Must See Movies

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I think you went into it with an agenda and it did nothing to disappoint.

I could sense some of the same things, but then again, I was not going into it with the expectation of being mad.
I went into with the hope it was all false. Sadly I was disappointed. I didn't go mad and wanted it to be good. I don't go to something and actually pay money with the intent of not liking it. That's just dumb.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Can't decide if this is awesome or it will suck.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Of the trailers I have seen on Shazam, I am very disappointed the made a movie which appears to be frivolity and high school humor. I have anticipated this super hero movie for quite a while.

D

Deuce

Of the trailers I have seen on Shazam, I am very disappointed the made a movie which appears to be frivolity and high school humor. I have anticipated this super hero movie for quite a while.
There’s a limited audience for this character and DC has sucked at serious movies for the last 10 years, so they went for the younger crowd to make money.

Carp

DCC 4Life
It is about a 14 year old who gets super powers, so it makes sense to skew younger. DC is going a little lighter now...which will make the dark moments more meaningful IMO.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It is about a 14 year old who gets super powers, so it makes sense to skew younger. DC is going a little lighter now...which will make the dark moments more meaningful IMO.
Possibly so. For those of you who have Netflix “The Highwaymen”” is a must see. Very well done and probably pretty close to the real occurance.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
why won’t the comments section accept quotation marks?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Holy shit. How much weight did he lose for that part?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Joker isn't interesting enough without Batman. See: Solo.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Joker isn't interesting enough without Batman. See: Solo.
That’s what strikes me also but I see the TV show Gotham and all the beginnings of the nemeses.of Batman without same and it works but I still wonder about a stand alone mental case like the Joker and what he can perpetuate without an arch rival..

Top Bottom