Must See Movies

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This looks awesome

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Ok, not sure how many of you intend to see the Fantastic Beasts movie. But I didn't much care for it. My daughter on the other hand really liked it ( of course she did). The first was better. This one really leaves it hanging and not really cliff hanger like. It just ends in a bad way and says basically you'll have to wait for the 3rd one. At least with the Harry Potter movies, there was a conclusion to the arc of the story each was about even though you knew another was coming. This one left me unsatisfied.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I imagine that when I die and go to heaven, God will sound like James Earl Jones! Mufasa version, not Darth Vader! :happydance

D

Deuce

Ok, not sure how many of you intend to see the Fantastic Beasts movie. But I didn't much care for it. My daughter on the other hand really liked it ( of course she did). The first was better. This one really leaves it hanging and not really cliff hanger like. It just ends in a bad way and says basically you'll have to wait for the 3rd one. At least with the Harry Potter movies, there was a conclusion to the arc of the story each was about even though you knew another was coming. This one left me unsatisfied.
I enjoyed it. And while I get what you’re saying with the ending, it’s going to be a 5 movie arc so get used to it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
OMGoodness.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Ms. Marvel really doesn't grab me but I'll end up watching it just so I can have a better grasp on her character heading into the Infinity War sequel.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
P_T

The Last Dragon is now on Netflix.

That movie is so choice.

Top Bottom