Must See Movies

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So a Breaking Bad movie is in the works. Supposed to be a sequel following Pinkman.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Sounds meh. Pinkman wasn't that big of a character to me.
Most people I've come across are split on Pinkman.

You either didn't care for him or you really liked him. I fell into the latter category, especially as his character got more interesting after his GF overdoses.

I think it could be good, especially if you bring back Saul and some guys like that.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Most people I've come across are split on Pinkman.

You either didn't care for him or you really liked him. I fell into the latter category, especially as his character got more interesting after his GF overdoses.

I think it could be good, especially if you bring back Saul and some guys like that.
Put me in the really like Pinkman category. I really hope that it's well done and not just a cash grab.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Put me in the really like Pinkman category. I really hope that it's well done and not just a cash grab.
Gilligan has been faithful and delivered with BCS, so I don't think he will cheapen it up with this either.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, I really liked Pinkman, as well.

D

Deuce

I like Pinkman for what he was and how his character evolved as seasons went on. But I don’t think I’ll care for a movie or show centered around him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fuck y'all then.

Pinkman actually lost depth as a kidnapping victim IMO.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Came across Me, Myself & Irene flipping channels.

This was probably top shelf Carrey. I dunno what happened to him.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Came across Me, Myself & Irene flipping channels.

This was probably top shelf Carrey. I dunno what happened to him.
The great ones eventually go bat shit crazy.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Wife, daughter and I are going to see Fantastic Beasts tonight. Will review today or tomorrow.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Fuck y'all then.

Pinkman actually lost depth as a kidnapping victim IMO.
I found the end of his arc extremely depressing. I am wondering how they'll make a movie that's not about him hiding under blankets in a hotel room all day or something.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I like Pinkman for what he was and how his character evolved as seasons went on. But I don’t think I’ll care for a movie or show centered around him.
This is where I am.

I like Pinkman, but the show was Walt and his schemes, his desperate attempts to both survive, profit, and hide his deeds.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I found the end of his arc extremely depressing. I am wondering how they'll make a movie that's not about him hiding under blankets in a hotel room all day or something.
Why? You assume that yes, he hit bottom, due to Walt and his own demons, but that when he escapes at the end, that he's redeeming himself, free from Walt's influence. No?

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Why? You assume that yes, he hit bottom, due to Walt and his own demons, but that when he escapes at the end, that he's redeeming himself, free from Walt's influence. No?
I was being a bit facetious, but I mainly mean
when he has to watch the white supremacists shoot his girlfriend in the head. Not sure why that fucked me up so bad, but man. It hit me right in the gut.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I was being a bit facetious, but I mainly mean
when he has to watch the white supremacists shoot his girlfriend in the head. Not sure why that fucked me up so bad, but man. It hit me right in the gut.
Yeah, Jesse took a massive mind fucking by those guys. His maniacal laugh as he drove away at the end was very believable.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
As an aside, not sure why we're still using spoiler tags to discuss Breaking Bad. It's been done for so long now, if people haven't seen it by now they deserve to have it ruined.

Top Bottom