Must See Movies

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It's not a phase dood. Movies based off comic books have been coming out steadily for a longass time.
The uptick in them has been about since the early 2000's Spidermans. I'm ready for it to be over.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The uptick in them has been about since the early 2000's Spidermans. I'm ready for it to be over.
If I had to venture a guess thats still probably close to half his life and probably close to yours. I would still say for y'all its a long ass time.

I still love them though. Beats the 4th remake or whatever it is of The Jungle Book or any other of the various remakes they steal your money with (yes, Spider-Man is one, too).

vince

Not So New Member
Jaime Foxx is the next Spawn. Anyone else see this?

The comic book movies keep on rollin :towel

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The wife dragged me to A Star Is Born last night.

I was pretty impressed, thought I was going to hate it since I disliked the 1970s version immensely.

Lady Gaga was very good and even Cooper did pretty good. Except for a very bad crying sequence.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

I was pretty impressed, thought I was going to hate it since I disliked the 1970s version immensely.

Lady Gaga was very good and even Cooper did pretty good. Except for a very bad crying sequence.
Did you ever see the James Mason and Judy Garland version of the original movie.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I am pretty hyped for the new Halloween. Probably setting myself up for disappointment.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Solo

Finally saw the movie last night. I enjoyed it but thought the inclusion of Darth Maul was curious because of timeline issues. Had to go read and find out why and the reason that he was still alive was dumb. Otherwise I enjoyed it and didnt think the actor did that bad portraying a young Han.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

Told you.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yeah I saw it last night with my wife as well. It wasn't bad at all. Wasn't really the mushy love story that I was afraid of when I was talked into going.

Top Bottom