Must See Movies

data

Forbes #1
After the last few Star Wars movies, I have no desire to see this one.
Just saw The Last Jedi...Got an issue here

After Death Star II destroyed in Ep 6, that was GSM. The walk-off home run, the GW touchdown with no time left on the clock.

Now, in the Last Jedi they are down to the last ~50 rebels cornered in a cave? The explanation is that Kylo Ren killed all the Jedi-in-training. But, wait, these were just teenagers and kids, so it’s not like they were the end-all be-all security force around the galaxy enforcing rebel/Alliance peace and order. Furthermore, Kylo Ren probably killed like, what, 50 to 100 trainees at most. He didn’t slaughter tens of thousands.

Point is...by end of the Last Jedi, I’m thinking I don’t want the rebel alliance to win. They’re frikkin weak — somehow they fumbled the ball after Ep 6 and let another team overpower them. That GW walk-off TD was more like a 2nd quarter TD.

Bullshit. That’s incompetence after Ep 6 written all over it. Fuck the rebel alliance.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bored tonight and I tuned on Cinemax and saw an old Bruce Willis movie.

"Color of Night".

It was so bad when you look at the era it was produced in.

But make it today, it might be viewed differently.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Bored tonight and I tuned on Cinemax and saw an old Bruce Willis movie.

"Color of Night".

It was so bad when you look at the era it was produced in.

But make it today, it might be viewed differently.
I watched The Outsiders the other day. Holy hell, there was some bad acting in that movie.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Crazy the amount of well known actors in the movie.
It was crazy how bad they were back then compared to how big they are now. Well, minus Swayze that is. :unsure

midswat

... soon
Saw Windy River last night.

Surprisingly good movie, IMO.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Disaster Artist is better the second time I watched it. Same with Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.

I guess your feeling about movies has a lot to do with your mood when watching them the first time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I thought Lady Bird would be a bunch of pretentious mess, but it was a really thoughtful coming of age type movie.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Incredibles 2 was not as good as the original. Anyone who says so is a doodie head.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Finally watched Manchester by the Sea and it lived up to the hype for me. Casey Affleck was fantastic. Easy to see why he won an Academy Award for this role.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Finally watched Manchester by the Sea and it lived up to the hype for me. Casey Affleck was fantastic. Easy to see why he won an Academy Award for this role.
You do realize you just shouldn't have watched that because he is a dirty rapist and whatever.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
You do realize you just shouldn't have watched that because he is a dirty rapist and whatever.
Nope I haven't heard.

I still watch the Cosby Show as well. Does that make me a bad person?

Top Bottom