Must See Movies

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Infinity War was good, but not exactly what I expected.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Justice League killed all comic book movies for me. I hate this "universe" building and whatnot. I like one hero...sick of this buddy buddy shit.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Justice League killed all comic book movies for me. I hate this "universe" building and whatnot. I like one hero...sick of this buddy buddy shit.
It's what they've done in the comics for years. So it's not like the directors are taking the movies into wild new directions for the sake of a huge money grab.

Carp

DCC 4Life
It's what they've done in the comics for years. So it's not like the directors are taking the movies into wild new directions for the sake of a huge money grab.
I was never a big fan of it to begin with. Yeah, it was cool to see Batman and Superman in BvS, but nothing else really fires me up. Solo movies are difficult because there is an overarching plot that they all have to support. It is limiting.

D

Deuce

Gotta hand it to Marvel, it takes some brass balls to go with an ending like Infinity War had.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I strongly recommend The Florida Project.

Heartbreaking at times.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Deadpool 2 was okay. Not nearly as good as the first one though.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Infinity Wars. Great effects, really big movie. Love Thanos, Gotta wait until I see how they wrap it up before I judge it ccompletely

D

Deuce

Solo was pretty good. Nice bit of backstory and filling in the gaps on an all timer of a character. The guy who played him was solid and didn’t screw it up and it had a few fun geek out moments.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Finally got around to seeing the recent Avenger movie. It was loud and had too much going on at the same time. I was like the producers wanted to give evert group a shot at the save the galaxy plot. It was okay if for no other reason than to see the array of costumes and their changes.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Finally got around to seeing the recent Avenger movie. It was loud and had too much going on at the same time. I was like the producers wanted to give evert group a shot at the save the galaxy plot. It was okay if for no other reason than to see the array of costumes and their changes.
insert Old Man having the door shut on him gif here....

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Solo was pretty good. Nice bit of backstory and filling in the gaps on an all timer of a character. The guy who played him was solid and didn’t screw it up and it had a few fun geek out moments.
After the last few Star Wars movies, I have no desire to see this one.

Top Bottom