Must See Movies

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I know it's just a teaser trailer, but that did not really intrigue me.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The trailer offers nothing...unless the plot of the movie is excessive face sweat for Hardy, I have no idea what this movie is about. A good trailer means everything now...Suicide Squad created tons of buzz for a marginal movie by having a great few trailers.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

:towel
Fuck yall if you aren't excited for this
Well then fuck you, too, pal!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Got around to watching Justice League today.

Holy shit, what a steaming pile of dog shit.

Compared to the Marvel equivalent in the Avengers, this movie was a goddamned embarrassment.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The trailer offers nothing...unless the plot of the movie is excessive face sweat for Hardy, I have no idea what this movie is about. A good trailer means everything now...Suicide Squad created tons of buzz for a marginal movie by having a great few trailers.
Yeah, that trailer was full of WTF.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

:rofl

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That is the main reason I am not going to see this in the theaters.

And as for the asinine assertion about white people reviewing it, I guess the high score on Rotten Tomatoes from white critics is nothing but guilt being manifested.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Cloverfield Paradox was awful. They made a smart decision to not release it in theaters. Abrams and co. could have saved a lot of money and an hour and a half and just showed the first and last ten minutes of the story.

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I was bored this morning so I found The Warriors on Amazon Prime.

I have not seen that movie in forever. Man, it was so cheesy good though.

vince

Not So New Member
I tried watching The Breakfast Club for the first time. I seriously don't get the hype.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Not just Breakfast Club. Most millennials won't watch anything filmed in black and white.

Cotton

Staff member
Not just Breakfast Club. Most millennials won't watch anything filmed in black and white.
You know, you could take almost any other movie and I could at least maybe sorta kinda understand not liking it, but Breakfast Club? Come on, [MENTION=65]vince[/MENTION]. You're better than this.

vince

Not So New Member
You know, you could take almost any other movie and I could at least maybe sorta kinda understand not liking it, but Breakfast Club? Come on, [MENTION=65]vince[/MENTION]. You're better than this.
I didn't finish it so maybe it gets better. But the first 45 minutes of just some teenagers arguing while in detention was lame.

Top Bottom