Must See Movies

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I guarantee you that movie has blown up in streaming rentals this week with the Aqib Talib chain thing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Kingsman sequel might have been better than the original.

D

Deuce

The Kingsman sequel might have been better than the original.
Interesting.

I wanted to see the sequel because the first is so underrated, but seeing a cowboy Channing Tatum in the previews turned me off.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Interesting.

I wanted to see the sequel because the first is so underrated, but seeing a cowboy Channing Tatum in the previews turned me off.
He had a relatively small part.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Looks like Disney may get all the Marvel characters back from Fox by buying the entire thing, except for FOX news and FOX TV.

D

Deuce

Looks like Disney may get all the Marvel characters back from Fox by buying the entire thing, except for FOX news and FOX TV.
Good. Now if Black Panther is as amazing as it looks, they need to do a sequel and bring Deadpool into it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

D

Deuce

The Last Jedi was kindof meh.

Parts were great, but overall I wasn’t getting excited as usual. I think it’s cause I was getting annoyed at so much forced humor. Benicio was great, as he is in everything.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Parts were great, but overall I wasn’t getting excited as usual. I think it’s cause I was getting annoyed at so much forced humor. Benicio was great, as he is in everything.
Well, this is disappointing to read. Thanks for ruining my Christmas break, asshole.

D

Deuce

Well, this is disappointing to read. Thanks for ruining my Christmas break, asshole.
Or I did you a favor and saved you 2 hours and 40 minutes. That's right, 2 hours and 40 minutes! Wait for it on Redbox.

Cotton

Staff member
Or I did you a favor and saved you 2 hours and 40 minutes. That's right, 2 hours and 40 minutes! Wait for it on Redbox.
Too late. My daughter is already way too hyped to see this. No way am I doing that to her at this point.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It sucks that in the Last Jedi ____ and _____ were killed.

I haven't seen it yet. I just wanted to be part of the conversation.

BTW.

Snape killed Dumbledore.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate

I liked it. The humor was a little forced, but easily overlooked. It was a really good movie overall.

Cotton

Staff member
I liked it. The humor was a little forced, but easily overlooked. It was a really good movie overall.
Thank you. You just single-handedly saved by Christmas break.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Just walking around the office today, I've encountered at least 4 groups of Star Wars geeks who were legitimately pissed at this latest movie.

They were having heated in depth discussions on it as if they were debating some type of political reform. :lol

Their biggest gripe was that it seemed like they were trying too much to tailor the movie towards kids.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Latest Star Wars gets a good rating.

Way too much bullshit in it.

2:40 movie that could have easily been 2 hours.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just walking around the office today, I've encountered at least 4 groups of Star Wars geeks who were legitimately pissed at this latest movie.

They were having heated in depth discussions on it as if they were debating some type of political reform. :lol

Their biggest gripe was that it seemed like they were trying too much to tailor the movie towards kids.
Aren't they all sort of made for kids...

Star Wars fans are pretentious. It's not these were ever R rated movies.

Top Bottom