Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must See Movies

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by boozeman View Post


    Good. I hope more of these bomb so they stop making "live action" remakes of animated movies within 15 years of each other.
    I thought The Jungle Book was done pretty well, but this doesn't mesh up right at all
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

    Comment



    • 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

      Comment


      • A woman as James Bond. The end is near, boys.
        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
          A woman as James Bond. The end is near, boys.
          Not the character itself, but his replacement as 007 in the service. At least that is what I gathered from the article.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by boozeman View Post

            Not the character itself, but his replacement as 007 in the service. At least that is what I gathered from the article.
            Oh, I didnít read the article.
            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post



              I don't even like the Bond franchise but this is simply retarded. If someone wants to make a female spy franchise, start one from scratch.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

                Oh, I didnít read the article.

                Comment


                • I might be the only guy in America that has never watched a single James Bond movie.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                    I might be the only guy in America that has never watched a single James Bond movie.
                    Probably.
                    Since Day One

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                      I might be the only guy in America that has never watched a single James Bond movie.
                      Stop this nonsense. Go watch some Sean Connery Bond. You will do this now.
                      #Fire Garrett

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rev View Post

                        Stop this nonsense. Go watch some Sean Connery Bond. You will do this now.
                        I can not do this right now. I have to work in the morning. How about if I knock one out within the next week or so, eh?


                        Oh, and if it makes you feel any better, I haven't watched any of those sparkly vampire movies, either.

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • Originally posted by NoDak View Post

                            I can not do this right now. I have to work in the morning. How about if I knock one out within the next week or so, eh?


                            Oh, and if it makes you feel any better, I haven't watched any of those sparkly vampire movies, either.
                            Not for me as well.
                            Since Day One

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NoDak View Post

                              I can not do this right now. I have to work in the morning. How about if I knock one out within the next week or so, eh?


                              Oh, and if it makes you feel any better, I haven't watched any of those sparkly vampire movies, either.
                              Well you are lucky then. In was forced to go see those.
                              #Fire Garrett

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X