X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post

Good. I hope more of these bomb so they stop making "live action" remakes of animated movies within 15 years of each other.
    I thought The Jungle Book was done pretty well, but this doesn't mesh up right at all
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• A woman as James Bond. The end is near, boys.
        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
          A woman as James Bond. The end is near, boys.
          Not the character itself, but his replacement as 007 in the service. At least that is what I gathered from the article.

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post

Not the character itself, but his replacement as 007 in the service. At least that is what I gathered from the article.
            Oh, I didnít read the article.
            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

I don't even like the Bond franchise but this is simply retarded. If someone wants to make a female spy franchise, start one from scratch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

Oh, I didnít read the article.

Comment

• I might be the only guy in America that has never watched a single James Bond movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                    I might be the only guy in America that has never watched a single James Bond movie.
                    Probably.
                    Since Day One

Comment

I might be the only guy in America that has never watched a single James Bond movie.
                      Stop this nonsense. Go watch some Sean Connery Bond. You will do this now.
                      #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post

Stop this nonsense. Go watch some Sean Connery Bond. You will do this now.
                        I can not do this right now. I have to work in the morning. How about if I knock one out within the next week or so, eh?

Oh, and if it makes you feel any better, I haven't watched any of those sparkly vampire movies, either.

Comment

• Comment

I can not do this right now. I have to work in the morning. How about if I knock one out within the next week or so, eh?

Oh, and if it makes you feel any better, I haven't watched any of those sparkly vampire movies, either.
                            Not for me as well.
                            Since Day One

Comment

Well you are lucky then. In was forced to go see those.
                              #Fire Garrett

Comment

Working...
                              X