Must See Movies

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Can gay people not enjoy a movie unless it's woke? I disagree, they loved movies long before they were woke.
And not all gays are "woke". I follow a guy on Twitter named Rob Smith that is gay as a shit, and one of the most conservative people I "know".

shoop

Semi-contributing member
We watched the new Jurassic World. It holds up to the rest of the series but I wasn’t super impressed.

Cotton

Staff member
We watched the new Jurassic World. It holds up to the rest of the series but I wasn’t super impressed.
We are watching it on Friday.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I love comfort movies.

The ones you can just start up at anytime and they hit the mark.

Tonight's special: Meatballs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I never understood why Tripper was hot for that chick.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Same here. I went in to this one pumped because the trailers made it look like it would be the best of the franchise.

Cotton

Staff member
Same here. I went in to this one pumped because the trailers made it look like it would be the best of the franchise.
Can you people please stop dropping negative ass critiques before I have seen the damn thing? If you don’t stop, I will be SO mad!

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Can you people please stop dropping negative ass critiques before I have seen the damn thing? If you don’t stop, I will be SO mad!
We all view things differently. It’s not my favorite franchise. My wife was more excited about seeing it. I would have preferred to watch maverick.
If I didn’t watch movies because of negative feedback there are a lot of things I like that would never have seen.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It's not a negative critique. :lol

It's a good summer flick. My expectations were just too high.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have no desire to see it. The first one was okay. I have watched all of the others with next to zero attachment.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I have no desire to see it. The first one was okay. I have watched all of the others with next to zero attachment.
First Jurassic Park was good and the first Jurassic World was good. Other than that it felt like unnecessary money grabs. Again, not a huge fan of the series.

Top Bottom