Must See Movies

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I’ve never watched Star Wars, Star Trek, 007, MI, any of the Marvel Movies.

I don’t know why.
We're pretty close. I haven't watched a single movie of the last four you mentioned.

~faint~

But you haven't seen a single Star Wars movie? I thought that was pretty much a requirement to be allowed to live in this country.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
We're pretty close. I haven't watched a single movie of the last four you mentioned.

~faint~

But you haven't seen a single Star Wars movie? I thought that was pretty much a requirement to be allowed to live in this country.
I’ve never watched any of them. My brother and step brothers would go to the theater to see them but I wasn’t interested for some reason.

I grew up with all of the movies in the house on either vhs or dvd and never popped one in to give it a try.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I’ve never watched any of them. My brother and step brothers would go to the theater to see them but I wasn’t interested for some reason.

I grew up with all of the movies in the house on either vhs or dvd and never popped one in to give it a try.
So ... you don't know who Luke Skywalker's father is? I won't spoil it.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The Connery Bond movies were fucking epic. They set the tone for the whole genre.

The Roger Moore ones. Boring, except for the chicks. Then it got progressively worse.

I think the one I saw was Roger Moore. 80s movie.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

So, you really love the outdoors?

data

Forbes #1

If you didn’t grow up with it, probably not worth watching it now. You’d probably find it overrated.

Cotton

Staff member
If you didn’t grow up with it, probably not worth watching it now. You’d probably find it overrated.
That's most likely true.

Cotton

Staff member
The gif usage in this thread is currently impeccable.

Top Bottom