Must See Movies

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
My kid liked the first one. I didn't think much of it though. I think he wants to see the second one but I'm not looking forward to it.
Stream it from home, no sense going to the theater for that craptasticness.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Stream it from home, no sense going to the theater for that craptasticness.
I am resentful how they have gone back to the ol' go to the theater or wait until Red Box thing.

I ain't paying $19.99 to watch it at home! The outrage!

I am sorry, I got used to the COVID movie industry.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am resentful how they have gone back to the ol' go to the theater or wait until Red Box thing.

I ain't paying $19.99 to watch it at home! The outrage!

I am sorry, I got used to the COVID movie industry.
I like the theater experience but with two little ones it's impossible right now.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I like the theater for certain movies but if I can just get it at home instead. That wins every time.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
It was quite disappointing. Ten years from now people will be like…they made a Sopranos prequel?
All the time I'm thinking "Tony's father is alive, but the movie is about Christopher's father? WTF?" And Ray Liotta as identical twins? Also, blacks played little to no role in the Sopranos, yet they're half of the movie? Took me awhile to figure out that the guy with the bad combover was Sil. He sounded like him, but ...

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Feh. The new Obi Wan is getting better.
I know he had a 10-year layoff, but it'd be nice if he didn't run from every crisis. He nearly shit his pants watching Vader walk down that street.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I know he had a 10-year layoff, but it'd be nice if he didn't run from every crisis. He nearly shit his pants watching Vader walk down that street.

He was drawing Vader away so that Leia had a chance to escape. He literally said that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watching The Northman now.

Any of y'all watched it?

I am curious since I am battling it right now.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We are going to watch the new Top Gun tomorrow. I will report back.

data

Forbes #1
Reboots have been done with 007, Spider-Man, Superman and other popular series. Hell, even the new Star Treks eraficated the timeline of movies/shows past.

Why not Star Wars? Would you reject a Star Wars reboot of EP 1-3, 7-9? If so, what would you like to see changed?

Top Bottom