Entertainment ? Jean Claude Van Damme Technique? Steven Seagal
Sean Connery
Steve Buscemi
Denzel Washington
Adam Sandler

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Yep.

I don't really remember much with her in it. She's handsome in that movie with the equally handsome Ryan Reynolds.
The proposal was great. Made better by Betty White's performance.

Murder by Numbers
Speed
Demolition Man
The Net was good but is so horribly dated by technology now.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I watched Young Guns earlier for the thousandth time. Greatness.
I ain't got no business with that warrant, peckerhead sumbitch!!

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
When future generations write the history of the decline of the United States, the Ernest movies will have their own chapter.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
When future generations write the history of the decline of the United States, the Ernest movies will have their own chapter.
Uhh he he he, I know what you mean.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Fucking hell, can they chill with the remakes, prequels, and spinoffs and just come up with some new shit?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Since a lot of you seem to like the Temple of Doom I thought that perhaps I may have misjudged it. I am on day 3 of trying to get through that movie and have come to the conclusion that:

1. It's still a horrible movie. Perhaps not as bad as I remembered it to be but still horrid.

2. I cant trust none of you as far as movie recommendations go.

I stand by my statement that 2 & 4 almost make a case to ruin the franchise. Only the greatness of 1 & 3 save it.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Since a lot of you seem to like the Temple of Doom I thought that perhaps I may have misjudged it. I am on day 3 of trying to get through that movie and have come to the conclusion that:

1. It's still a horrible movie. Perhaps not as bad as I remembered it to be but still horrid.

2. I cant trust none of you as far as movie recommendations go.

I stand by my statement that 2 & 4 almost make a case to ruin the franchise. Only the greatness of 1 & 3 save it.
4 is trash. I prefer to think of it as Generic Indiana Jones.
2 would be fine as the weakest of the series.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
4 is trash. I prefer to think of it as Generic Indiana Jones.
2 would be fine as the weakest of the series.
So, you're saying 2 is worse than 4?

shoop

Semi-contributing member
So, you're saying 2 is worse than 4?
No. I pretend 4 doesn’t exist. It is like The mummy or Romancing the stone. They are fine on their own I guess but if it were titled Indians Jones and the mummy it would be a terrible Indiana Jones movie. That’s how I feel about 4. It isn’t Indy. It is just the crystal skull. I watched it once. I am good to never see it again. Terrible attempt to pass the whip/hat to a younger generation.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
No. I pretend 4 doesn’t exist. It is like The mummy or Romancing the stone. They are fine on their own I guess but if it were titled Indians Jones and the mummy it would be a terrible Indiana Jones movie. That’s how I feel about 4. It isn’t Indy. It is just the crystal skull. I watched it once. I am good to never see it again. Terrible attempt to pass the whip/hat to a younger generation.
So, you're saying that 2 would be the weakest of 1-3.

Top Bottom