X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
    Put me in the really like Pinkman category. I really hope that it's well done and not just a cash grab.
    Yeah, I really liked Pinkman, as well.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• I like Pinkman for what he was and how his character evolved as seasons went on. But I don’t think I’ll care for a movie or show centered around him.

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
        Sounds meh. Pinkman wasn't that big of a character to me.
        Jesse was awesome. I will no longer trust your opinion on movies/TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post
          Jesse was awesome. I will no longer trust your opinion on movies/TV.
          No doubt.
          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Fuck y'all then.

Pinkman actually lost depth as a kidnapping victim IMO.

Comment

• Came across Me, Myself & Irene flipping channels.

This was probably top shelf Carrey. I dunno what happened to him.

Comment

Came across Me, Myself & Irene flipping channels.

The great ones eventually go bat shit crazy.
                For some reason I can't say that phrase out loud, its one of the reasons I will never be the actor Robert Downey Jr is. I always say Tastey Peabag instead of Pastey Teabag, and thats a really big difference on just a two letter swing.

Comment

Came across Me, Myself & Irene flipping channels.

Comment

• Wife, daughter and I are going to see Fantastic Beasts tonight. Will review today or tomorrow.

Comment

Fuck y'all then.

Pinkman actually lost depth as a kidnapping victim IMO.
                      I found the end of his arc extremely depressing. I am wondering how they'll make a movie that's not about him hiding under blankets in a hotel room all day or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                        I like Pinkman for what he was and how his character evolved as seasons went on. But I donít think Iíll care for a movie or show centered around him.
                        This is where I am.

I like Pinkman, but the show was Walt and his schemes, his desperate attempts to both survive, profit, and hide his deeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbrown View Post
                          I found the end of his arc extremely depressing. I am wondering how they'll make a movie that's not about him hiding under blankets in a hotel room all day or something.
                          Why? You assume that yes, he hit bottom, due to Walt and his own demons, but that when he escapes at the end, that he's redeeming himself, free from Walt's influence. No?

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                            Why? You assume that yes, he hit bottom, due to Walt and his own demons, but that when he escapes at the end, that he's redeeming himself, free from Walt's influence. No?
                            I was being a bit facetious, but I mainly mean

when he has to watch the white supremacists shoot his girlfriend in the head. Not sure why that fucked me up so bad, but man. It hit me right in the gut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbrown View Post
                              I was being a bit facetious, but I mainly mean

when he has to watch the white supremacists shoot his girlfriend in the head. Not sure why that fucked me up so bad, but man. It hit me right in the gut.

Yeah, Jesse took a massive mind fucking by those guys. His maniacal laugh as he drove away at the end was very believable.

Comment

• As an aside, not sure why we're still using spoiler tags to discuss Breaking Bad. It's been done for so long now, if people haven't seen it by now they deserve to have it ruined.

Comment

Working...
                                X