Must See Movies

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Can't believe the Temple of Doom hate. 3 was Last Crusade with Connery. 4 was the knockoff version with Shia Lebeouf or however you spel his name

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Zucker Brothers are legendary.

But it is rare that you see upper echelon talent nail it with their very first movies, which often have low production values.

That brings me to The Kentucky Fried Movie. I have talked about it some, but it goes in my HOF.

This is a snippet. A parody of Enter The Dragon.

So good.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The Zucker Brothers are legendary.

But it is rare that you see upper echelon talent nail it with their very first movies, which often have low production values.

That brings me to The Kentucky Fried Movie. I have talked about it some, but it goes in my HOF.

This is a snippet. A parody of Enter The Dragon.

So good.

:lol

I remember hearing about this movie but I don't think I've seen it. That clip was great.

I don't think I've ever seen a bad Zucker brothers movie.

data

Forbes #1
It was very forgettable. But I agree with you about 2. I thought it was good.
Yeah, a bit hokey at times and too much damsel in distress, but Temple of Doom has so many memorable moments, Indiana Jones isn’t complete without the lasting scenes from this movie.

Also, it is the reason why PG-13 exists.

• The rope bridge
  • Ripping out the heart
  • The spiked ceiling
  • The hallway of bugs
  • The banquet
  • The minecart chase
  • Best line in the entire series….

Last edited:

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Raiders was so good it was hard to live up to.
I have always liked the idea of Air Force One as Indy.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Raiders was great and I even enjoyed The Last Crusade even more. However Temple was a steaming pile of dogshit that along with 4 has stained the franchise.

I believe there as talk of another so going by the pattern of good-bad this one should be good.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Which one was the one where he survived the nuke in the old refrigerator? :lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Raiders was great and I even enjoyed The Last Crusade even more. However Temple was a steaming pile of dogshit that along with 4 has stained the franchise.

I believe there as talk of another so going by the pattern of good-bad this one should be good.
You will stop this Temple disparagement right damn now.

data

Forbes #1
RaidersHowever Temple was a steaming pile of dogshit that along with 4 has stained the franchise.
Let’s try this again. 4 had nothing redeemable. Absolute fresh puke scorching on a hot sidewalk.

Temple of Doom is the same? Not a single redeemable quality? Not a single line, scene? Worse than The Mummy?

You hate Short Round? I’ve read sentiment that fans would like to see adult Short Round join Indiana Jones 5

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Let’s try this again. 4 had nothing redeemable. Absolute fresh puke scorching on a hot sidewalk.

Temple of Doom is the same? Not a single redeemable quality? Not a single line, scene? Worse than The Mummy?

You hate Short Round? I’ve read sentiment that fans would like to see adult Short Round join Indiana Jones 5
That is correct. Its was shit right alongside #4.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am so confused. I don’t think I have seen enough Indians Jones movies to have an opinion.

Top Bottom