Must See Movies

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
One more thing on Little Big Man. I don’t know if I’ve ever watched a film which could classify itself as so many different types of film. I don’t think you could call that a western, though you wouldn’t be wrong if you did.
It was a dark comedy-western to me. It had its moments of pure drama too. That is what made it so good.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It was a dark comedy-western to me. It had its moments of pure drama too. That is what made it so good.
It helps that a young Hoffman was perfect for that role. Maybe someone like a Steve Martin could have done it maybe.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It helps that a young Hoffman was perfect for that role. Maybe someone like a Steve Martin could have done it maybe.
Steve Martin at that time was probably carnival barking at Disney.

And you are correct about the casting choice for Hoffman.

That little shit has acted his ass off. You have to admit that.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
My Grandfather picked me up when I was 7 years old and told me he had a surprise for me. The surprise was a trip to the movie theater. I was pretty happy to go, until I found out the movie was “Dances With Wolves”.

I spent the entire time wondering what in the fuck he was thinking. 7 years old and I’m watching some shit called Dances With Wolves. I fell asleep at some point and I don’t remember anything about the movie. I’m getting ready to watch it now. Hopefully it’s good.
It is a very good movie. I have seen it probably 7 or 8 times.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is a very good movie. I have seen it probably 7 or 8 times.
Which one? Dances With Wolves or Little Big Man.

Probably have watched DWW at least 8 times. Little Big Man? Shit. I lost count.

p1_

DCC 4Life
American Underdog, Kurt Warner story.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
American Underdog, Kurt Warner story.
I started watching it knowing absolutely zero about it other than obviously it’s the Kurt Warner Story. I was intrigued that it was Zachary Levi and Anna Paquin. Good casting. Well told story. He is a big enough dude that you could buy him in the role of an NFL quarterback.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I started watching it knowing absolutely zero about it other than obviously it’s the Kurt Warner Story. I was intrigued that it was Zachary Levi and Anna Paquin. Good casting. Well told story. He is a big enough dude that you could buy him in the role of an NFL quarterback.
Strangely he resembles Ailman. And Anna is hawt.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Watching Forrest Gump again. Jenny was such a fucking hobag.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
The biggest cinematic cunt was the niece in Uncle Buck.

Top Bottom