Must See Movies

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Finally watched Nobody. It was entertaining at least but Odenkirk doesnt fit that role at all. He needs to stick with Saul Goodman.
Completely agree. I love him as Saul. It was almost like that movie was good in spite of him not because of him and he wasn’t bad. Just not a role for him.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
My Grandfather picked me up when I was 7 years old and told me he had a surprise for me. The surprise was a trip to the movie theater. I was pretty happy to go, until I found out the movie was “Dances With Wolves”.

I spent the entire time wondering what in the fuck he was thinking. 7 years old and I’m watching some shit called Dances With Wolves. I fell asleep at some point and I don’t remember anything about the movie. I’m getting ready to watch it now. Hopefully it’s good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie on Netflix?

Skip it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Good stuff. Nothing a 7 year old would appreciate, but it had me rapt.

8/10.
I watched it when it first came out. Damn good movie.

If you have not watched Little Big Man, you will do this now Sheiky-babe.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If there is one damn movie I have struggled with, it is Cool Hand Luke.

I don't get it.

• Angry
Reactions: p1_

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I’ll look for it.
I will second the Little Big Man suggestion. Its been a while since Ive seen it so it might be time to rewatch.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It’s not a knock on the movie at all, but it reminded me of a mixture of The Note Book and Forest Gump.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
One more thing on Little Big Man. I don’t know if I’ve ever watched a film which could classify itself as so many different types of film. I don’t think you could call that a western, though you wouldn’t be wrong if you did.

Top Bottom