Must See Movies

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This has been my point all along. How did he shoot two people with one trigger pull?
You have no concept of a bullet travelling through someone's body and striking someone else?

All in all, looks pretty clear there is some real incompetence with how the firearms were handled.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You have no concept of a bullet travelling through someone's body and striking someone else?

All in all, looks pretty clear there is some real incompetence with how the firearms were handled.
Explain this then. If he was practicing drawing the weapon for a scene, why was he pointing at the director and not another actor? Wouldn't he be "in scene" and pointing it at an actor in the scene with him?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Explain this then. If he was practicing drawing the weapon for a scene, why was he pointing at the director and not another actor? Wouldn't he be "in scene" and pointing it at an actor in the scene with him?
He was performing a shot where the revolver was pointing directly towards the camera lens. You haven't seen those?

Cotton

Staff member
He was performing a shot where the revolver was pointing directly towards the camera lens. You haven't seen those?
The how do you explain it being a single action revolver. He had to cock the gun AND pull the trigger. It didn't accidentally go off.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I read that the two people shot were standing in front and behind one another.

I really don’t wanna see Baldwin or anyone else suffer major consequences for this. If anything you punish whoever had the live rounds on set and in the same area, but Baldwin didn’t go to work that day to shoot and kill someone.

It’s just an unfortunate and stupid thing that happened.

Cotton

Staff member
I read that the two people shot were standing in front and behind one another.

I really don’t wanna see Baldwin or anyone else suffer major consequences for this. If anything you punish whoever had the live rounds on set and in the same area, but Baldwin didn’t go to work that day to shoot and kill someone.

It’s just an unfortunate and stupid thing that happened.
He should have checked the gun. Also, he is the producer of the movie, so yeah, he should be held accountable. Not saying he should go to prison for the rest of his life or anything, but he is culpable.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He should have checked the gun. Also, he is the producer of the movie, so yeah, he should be held accountable. Not saying he should go to prison for the rest of his life or anything, but he is culpable.
If it was any of us peons we'd be facing involuntary manslaughter at the least, this seems like a concerted effort to protect a rich fuck from any charges

Cotton

Staff member
If it was any of us peons we'd be facing involuntary manslaughter at the least, this seems like a concerted effort to protect a rich fuck from any charges
Yep.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jesus, sorry I posted this in here. Polluted the whole thread.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
BTW, tried to watch Dune.

Put my son to sleep. I went and did dishes.

Got about an hour in.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Young Guns 3 is in the works.

I’m a sucker for nostalgia, so I can’t wait to see how they do it.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yeah. That bad.
I enjoyed it. I think knowing that its a two part helped but thought that even with it being a little slow at times the story kept my attention.

Top Bottom