Must See Movies

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Mandalorian Scene was better but not by a huge margin. I think it was less expected which made it that much cooler.

Knowing that some prop guns are working firearms loaded with blanks, I wouldn’t pull the trigger without checking everything for myself. I also get tired of these bleeding heart anti-gun fanatics making movies glorifying firearm use to make their millions and then telling us we are irresponsible.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There is one movie that is so odd that it is mostly unavailable, but fits our world despite its age.

If you have not watched it before, find a way. I watched it when it first came out back in the 1980s and it really carries.

This is the remake that we need.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'm not hearing great things about Dune's script.
Also this is just part 1, and part 2 hasn't even been greenlit yet to start filming

shoop

Semi-contributing member
There is one movie that is so odd that it is mostly unavailable, but fits our world despite its age.

If you have not watched it before, find a way. I watched it when it first came out back in the 1980s and it really carries.

This is the remake that we need.

You can watch it on Prime or YouTube for $3. I’m sure there are other ways.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also this is just part 1, and part 2 hasn't even been greenlit yet to start filming
It was excellent and so well done. I am positive they will do part two. The downside to it is the movie sort of leaves off in an awkward place. But that's what happens when you split a book in two.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It was excellent and so well done. I am positive they will do part two. The downside to it is the movie sort of leaves off in an awkward place. But that's what happens when you split a book in two.
Watched it last night and loved it. Would recommend.

Rev

Staff member
Watching The Marksman where Liam Neeson does a horrible job of portraying a rancher.

On the other hand the movie does have Lagatha in it so I will power through the rest of it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You can watch it on Prime or YouTube for $3. I’m sure there are other ways.
It is actually TWO BUCKS on Prime. Are they out of their minds with these outrageous prices.

Rev

Staff member
Watching The Marksman where Liam Neeson does a horrible job of portraying a rancher.

On the other hand the movie does have Lagatha in it so I will power through the rest of it.
In case you are wondering I turned it off halfway due to them shooting a dog.

Would not recommend.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom