Must See Movies

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Anyone watch Dune yet? I'm hoping to do it tonight.
We want to see it but we have family in this weekend or we would be there Sunday. Would be the first movie that we have watched in the theaters since probably Endgame.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

So, it did have live rounds in it. That's even more inexcusable. My god.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We want to see it but we have family in this weekend or we would be there Sunday. Would be the first movie that we have watched in the theaters since probably Endgame.
Shit...it better be a proven blockbuster before I set foot in a theater. Haven't missed that experience.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can watch on HBO Max but I actually think it may be worth the theater experience. I have a nice theater room in my house but some things are just made for a giant theater screen.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm not hearing great things about Dune's script.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Shit...it better be a proven blockbuster before I set foot in a theater. Haven't missed that experience.
Some movies you just have to see in the theater FOR the experience. For instance, when Darth Vader goes apeshit at the end of Rogue One. When you hear his breathing in that dark hallway, then his lightsaber lights up the hallway, followed by sheer badassery...? That just wouldn't have been the same seeing it for the first time on a smaller screen at home.

Cotton

Staff member
Some movies you just have to see in the theater FOR the experience. For instance, when Darth Vader goes apeshit at the end of Rogue One. When you hear his breathing in that dark hallway, then his lightsaber lights up the hallway, followed by sheer badassery...? That just wouldn't have been the same seeing it for the first time on a smaller screen at home.

Man, what an epic scene that was.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I did not see Rogue One in the theater and I regret it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
vs Mandalorian end scene

Which one better?

As great as that scene is, I still prefer the Vader scene. People waited over 30 years for Vader to reappear, and he didn't disappoint. I get that they also waited for Luke, but Vader is just an all-timer. Hearing that ominous breathing, knowing what was coming... and then seeing him ignite that lightsaber at the end of the darkened hall reawakened the excited 12 year old inside of a generation.

Same with when we first got to see Han and Chewie again. But on a way cooler, way more badass level.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

So, it did have live rounds in it. That's even more inexcusable. My god.
I guess my first question would be why is he pointing a gun at a cinematographer?

My second question would be why is a liberal making a movie where firearms are used? Don’t they all want guns to go away?

Make karate movies and love stories, fags.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
I guess my first question would be why is he pointing a gun at a cinematographer?

My second question would be why is a liberal be making a movie where firearms are used? Don’t they all want guns to go away?

Make karate movies and love stories, fags.
My question is, how did he shoot two people? I mean, one can be at least a little understandable if the gun accidentally went off, but how do you accidentally shoot 2 people?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I dont have to choose. Love them both.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Good Lord

“Despite reports that Baldwin was using a ‘prop gun,’ that’s dangerously inexact. He was using a real gun being used as a prop, as is often the case in moviemaking. Somehow a genuine round was loaded into the genuine firearm.”

Top Bottom