1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Fast cars. Hot women. Insane stunts.

What's not to like?

Sign me up!

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
I have not watched an second of that turd franchise.
If you go into it expecting a turd, some aren’t that awful. Hobbs and Shaw was decent just because of the banter.

If you expect Shawshank, you will of course be appalled.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I've never seen a borat movie. I don't think I understand the appeal.
You like McDonald's so.....

At least you can say Wendy's or Burger King suck if you have tasted either as a comparison.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You like McDonald's so.....
Speaking of, has anyone tried their new spicy nuggets? Been meaning to try them just haven't got around to it yet

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I have a question. Why does virtually every movie dialogue have the F word in every sentence and by every character with a speaking part? Secondly, is this representive of today’s way of communicating or am I just over reacting? It just seems to me that the movie industry thinks every dialogue has to be filled with garbage language. I know this,most of the people I know doesn’t or hasn’t relegated themselves to this communication posture and we get every thing said we need to. I am really hard pressed to think most people talk this way. Just testing the posters temperament about this.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I have a question. Why does virtually every movie dialogue have the F word in every sentence and by every character with a speaking part? Secondly, is this representive of today’s way of communicating or am I just over reacting? It just seems to me that the movie industry thinks every dialogue has to be filled with garbage language. I know this,most of the people I know doesn’t or hasn’t relegated themselves to this communication posture and we get every thing said we need to. I am really hard pressed to think most people talk this way. Just testing the posters temperament about this.
What movies are you referring to?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yeah there's a lot of shitty movies out there, especially on services like Prime and Netflix, where they are flooding the market with cheap writing talent cause everyone is trying to come up with content to put on their service that doesn't cost an arm and a leg from the big studios that they have to pay to license.

I find you have to be more discriminating in what you choose to consume.

Also, play more video games, because they are kinda hands down better than movies and TV right now.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I fucking know it. They really need to fucking stop that shit.

Top Bottom