Must See Movies

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Anti-patriotic, America-hating, Black agenda-pushing bullshit. Typical of the African American community to have to make up their own superheros. This country will never come together as long as this type of thing continues. Superhero movies should feature uber patriotic Americans kicking everyone's ass while wearing red, white, and blue tights. Anything else is divisive, irresponsible pandering to foreigners.—Fox News assholes (and the assholes who agree with them), probably.
THis was one of my favorite comics when I was growing up and actually buying them still.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And there is it.
People are looking for shit to get pissed off about.

I don't see any reason why there can't be an African-American super hero, especially a real African one that is royalty. And it is fuckin' retarded to draw comparisons to the real life BPM.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I went to see Wonder Woman with my wife and daughters. It was OK. Gal Gadot... :drool. :hawfap :faint

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
YOu guys are way behind the curve. My wife said I could add her to my pass list after the Fast and furious movie she was in! :buddy

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
YOu guys are way behind the curve. My wife said I could add her to my pass list after the Fast and furious movie she was in! :buddy
Haven't seen the F & F movie but my wife added Gal Gadot to her pass list after Wonder Woman. :cabbagepatch

data

Forbes #1
Who's hotter - Gal Gadot as WW or Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft?

You must dismiss everyone Jolie's done since Tomb Raider (on and off screen). Just talking about that moment the movie was still in theatres.

midswat

... soon
Took the kids to see Cars 3 last night.

I have to say, they and I truly enjoyed the original, but the second and third movies have been pure shit.

data

Forbes #1
Who's hotter - Gal Gadot as WW or Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft?

You must dismiss everyone Jolie's done since Tomb Raider (on and off screen). Just talking about that moment the movie was still in theatres.
How can no one have answered this yet?

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
My kid watched Baby Driver this afternoon. He is a huge fan of Drive and he said this might be better.

That gets a whoa from me. Will check it out in a couple of hours.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
My kid watched Baby Driver this afternoon. He is a huge fan of Drive and he said this might be better.

That gets a whoa from me. Will check it out in a couple of hours.
Just based on previews, they look like two very different films.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just based on previews, they look like two very different films.
Granted, he is a youngster not yet experienced in the finer things, but he says the plot is pretty similar.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
All I can say about Baby Driver is that it is awesome.

Top Bottom