Must See Movies

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I just don't get it...I don't get most British humor. Billy Madison, yeah, I get that...Holy Grail...nope, does nothing for me.
Benny Hill was greatness. When I was a kid I used to sneak up past my bedtime to watch The Benny Hill Show after the 10 o'clock news.

D

Deuce

Snatch and Lock, Stock are both great.

Also, they aren't movies, but the English are busting out great TV too. BBC America has 3 of the best shows on TV.

~puts on monocle~

Carp

DCC 4Life
Benny Hill was greatness. When I was a kid I used to sneak up past my bedtime to watch The Benny Hill Show after the 10 o'clock news.
I did too, but it was because hot girls were running around super fast, not because Benny Hill was hilariously turning his hat to the side while making a feeble attempt at a salute.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I did too, but it was because hot girls were running around super fast, not because Benny Hill was hilariously turning his hat to the side while making a feeble attempt at a salute.
I don't even know who you are anymore.

Good day, mister!

Carp

DCC 4Life
Oh look, Benny Hill is making funny eyes at the camera and hitting an old guy with a cane.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

NO!

AMERICA!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I've spanked it to the chicks on Benny Hill a few times.

Man, once the honesty starts flowing it is impossible to stop.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't think they allow black people to be in the Royal Guard, do they?

:tippytoe

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What the frick happened to this thread?

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I always thought Benny hill was hilarious. So do you all really want to think the same as me when it comes to comedy?

Carp

DCC 4Life
This was a lively thread...brought back memories big posting days here at the DCC. Good times.

Top Bottom