'Murica is quickly becoming a dysfunctional shithole but happy fourth I guess

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It is not the country that’s somewhat twisted it some crazy hysterical politicians the would sacrifice everything to overturn the current administration. Fortunately there are enough sane citizens to keep that from happening presently but if the followers of the radical office holders gain further momentum it’s anyones guess how all this will sift out. There are people holding office now on the left that are so far from reality on any issue that their intelligence, if they have any, is completely compromised in order to attain a goal of changing the Administration.

its pretty scary but if the sane individuals of this country fail to hold the course its anyones guess how the next few years will negatively change this country.

data

Forbes #1
I think you’re spoiled. America is still the greatest country in the world and has gotten better.

Economy is relatively fine and streets relatively safe. We have the luxury to choose not to join the military (God bless those that do).

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think you’re spoiled. America is still the greatest country in the world and has gotten better.

Economy is relatively fine and streets relatively safe. We have the luxury to choose not to join the military (God bless those that do).
Spot fucking on. Happy 4th, all, and thank you to all of our members that have served or are currently serving in the military. Your sacrifice is greatly appreciated.

data

Forbes #1
I mean, how badass is this?!? Jerruh better not fuck this one up in 2076.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
"America is still the greatest country in the world and has gotten better."

Actually, on a Quality of Life Index, which measures such things as life expectancy, quality of education, access to affordable health care, cost of living, safety, infant mortality, cleanliness of air and water, etc., the United States ranks 13th in the world.

As of 2016, 2.2 million people were incarcerated in the U.S., or more than 700 people per 100,000 population, higher than any other country in the world, and far higher than other industrialized democracies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

data

Forbes #1
What an absurd response.

Statistically, if we released 2.2 million prisoners, we’d jump up the charts to #1.

Quality of Life index...there’s too much to debunk, I wouldn’t have enough time to enjoy July 4th. Tell me about country #1 and how easy it is to pick up a Whataburger on my way to the closest gun range, using my UC Berkeley degree to engineer the next game changing innovation at my American company while the rest of the world waits to copy. Wall St, technology, fashion, cuisine, music, cinema and so many more industries, America is the world-maker and shaper.

If it weren’t for #13, everyone’s quality of life would be living under a swastika.

If Americans ate more vegetables, we’d jump up several spots on that Index, showing how absurd it is to use that as an indicator of greatest country in the world.

Bluestar71

Brand New Member

Actually, on a Quality of Life Index, which measures such things as life expectancy, quality of education, access to affordable health care, cost of living, safety, infant mortality, cleanliness of air and water, etc., the United States ranks 13th in the world.

As of 2016, 2.2 million people were incarcerated in the U.S., or more than 700 people per 100,000 population, higher than any other country in the world, and far higher than other industrialized democracies.
See how long those top 12 countries remain so awesome without America around as a buffer between them and the more nefarious nations of the world that would love to rain on their parade.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

For all it’s faults, what country would you rather live in, and why haven’t you moved there?

This is not a “love it or leave it” post, just an honest question.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
For all it’s faults, what country would you rather live in, and why haven’t you moved there?

This is not a “love it or leave it” post, just an honest question.

Didn't say they were faults. Just said they were facts.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I can honestly say that this is about as divided and unpatriotic as this nation has been since the Vietnam War.

And I don't think there has ever been such a clear and distinct difference between what people think this country should be.

It is getting disturbing when you read shit like people actually saying the Constitution is unpatriotic.

Seriously?

deadrise

DCC 4Life
I can honestly say that this is about as divided and unpatriotic as this nation has been since the Vietnam War.

And I don't think there has ever been such a clear and distinct difference between what people think this country should be.

It is getting disturbing when you read shit like people actually saying the Constitution is unpatriotic.

Seriously?

What's unpatriotic about being divided? Aren't people allowed to hold different opinions? And to express those opinions freely?

I thought that was called democracy.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What an absurd response.

Statistically, if we released 2.2 million prisoners, we’d jump up the charts to #1.

Quality of Life index...there’s too much to debunk, I wouldn’t have enough time to enjoy July 4th. Tell me about country #1 and how easy it is to pick up a Whataburger on my way to the closest gun range, using my UC Berkeley degree to engineer the next game changing innovation at my American company while the rest of the world waits to copy. Wall St, technology, fashion, cuisine, music, cinema and so many more industries, America is the world-maker and shaper.

If it weren’t for #13, everyone’s quality of life would be living under a swastika.

If Americans ate more vegetables, we’d jump up several spots on that Index, showing how absurd it is to use that as an indicator of greatest country in the world.
There were so many subjective things in his post it has zero credibility.

midswat

... soon
America is the best country in da world!!!

— People who have never traveled abroad

data

Forbes #1
America is the best country in da world!!!

— People who have never traveled abroad
Excluding Canada and Mexico...spent at least one week in each, I’ve traveled to nine countries.

Lot of beautiful countries out there that I’d happily live in, but when it comes to combination of career and comfort, America is the best.

Top Bottom