X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
    Well yeah, eventually we're going to be so heavily reliant on smart devices that we're not gonna be good for shit.

And if it's network enabled, it can always be controlled by someone else.

Let's not get so lazy that we can't look in our own damn refrigerators before going grocery shopping.
    They have a new refrigerator that does have an app for that....
    #Fire Garrett

Comment

Well yeah, eventually we're going to be so heavily reliant on smart devices that we're not gonna be good for shit.

And if it's network enabled, it can always be controlled by someone else.

Let's not get so lazy that we can't look in our own damn refrigerators before going grocery shopping.
      Naysayers said the same things about garage door openers, cordless telephone and the TV remote control. GET OUT OF YOUR BUNKER, OLD MAN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pdom View Post
        Naysayers said the same things about garage door openers, cordless telephone and the TV remote control. GET OUT OF YOUR BUNKER, OLD MAN!!!!!!!!!

Things to come for sure.

Plugging your devices into the Internet could leave you at someone else's mercy.

I'll stay in my bunker and not rely on teh cloud to handle my menial chores.

Comment

Our house was built in 1920, but some dick added on to it back in the early 80s and did the work himself. This includes our backdoor and den, master bath and closet, and laundry room.

Before I can tear it all out, though, I've got to put in a new bathroom in the hallway since the master is the only bathroom on the first floor. Also have to relocate the water heater and laundry, but that's a battle for another day.

Right now trying to figure out how to fit in a shower tub, toilet, and sink into a 70" x 83" space.

I know we can make it work, but I might need some pro tips from those who've made it work.

Looking at you, 2233.

Comment

Things to come for sure.

Plugging your devices into the Internet could leave you at someone else's mercy.

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Things to come for sure.

I'm actually with you...but for those that need an app to automatically order milk, there's this to prevent home network hacking.

https://us.norton.com/core

https://www.getcujo.com/

Comment

Our house was built in 1920, but some dick added on to it back in the early 80s and did the work himself. This includes our backdoor and den, master bath and closet, and laundry room.

Before I can tear it all out, though, I've got to put in a new bathroom in the hallway since the master is the only bathroom on the first floor. Also have to relocate the water heater and laundry, but that's a battle for another day.

Right now trying to figure out how to fit in a shower tub, toilet, and sink into a 70" x 83" space.

I know we can make it work, but I might need some pro tips from those who've made it work.

Looking at you, 2233.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                  New construction home, means that the house he is buying is being built.
                  Already built in fact. But yes, brand new.

Comment

Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                    Already built in fact. But yes, brand new.
                    Congrats, it really is exciting getting house of your own.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                      This video is strictly the reason why I am considering purchasing one of those devices.

Comment

Looking at you, 2233.

Mr Sideways Shitter.

You will need to dump the shower tub and go with a corner stand up shower if you want a functional bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMilti View Post
                          Mr Sideways Shitter.

You will need to dump the shower tub and go with a corner stand up shower if you want a functional bathroom.
                          I will make it work, even if I have to shit, shower, and shave sideways.

Comment

I will make it work, even if I have to shit, shower, and shave sideways.

Comment

Why not have a shitter in the shower? is my new motto

Comment

Looking at you, 2233.
                                Give yourself shitter space. That is important.

Walk in showers work, don't let your wife, put all kinds of shit in the room.

Comment

Working...
                                X